View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 03:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemsongirl View Post
Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone! I actually have one question that I feel you wise women of recruitment may be able to answer for me. Pref is over two nights, so should I wear two different dresses or would it be okay to just wear the same one twice? Right now I only have one picked out but since I have a wardrobe full of dresses it would not be the end of the world for me to find another one if I need to.
I think you're safe using the same dress - it's not like you'll be revisiting the same houses in it. Exceptions for me would be if it gets sweaty the first day (never a good look the second day), if you have two dressed that you love equally and want to wear them both, or if you are looking for a handy excuse to buy yet another cute pref dress (which I will admit might be enough to sway me).

Might you end up with all of your pref parties on the same day? I assume the parties are spread over two days to accomodate the large numbers of parties each chapter must hold due to the # of PNMs, but I would be interested to hear Clemson schedule specifics from a Tiger.