View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 08:31 AM
GreekChat Member

My main "what if" is "what if" i would've rushed spring of my freshman year instead of fall of my sophomore year. I had seen flyers for KD informal recruitment but was a little shy about just randomly calling up and saying hey, I wanna come!

I guess I also wonder what if I didn't get a bid to KD... there really wasn't any other houses that I could see myself in when I went through recruitment.

But I do wonder how I could've changed some of those houses. Heck, I briefly entertained the idea of joining Kappa Alpha Theta (who ended up closing later on in the semester after my fall rush) and rebuilding it. Even the other house that I preffed, I really don't think I could've been a sister there... and seeing how that house has been since then, I'm glad that I didn't.

I think I also wonder what if instead of having the f'ed up formal/informal hybrid (open parties, come and go as you pleased, no cuts until pref invites were handed out), how I would've fared had we done the formal structured recruitment that they do now with cuts every round.