View Single Post
Old 07-21-2002, 10:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
Cheers to my sisters and Delt Sigs who came to my bonfire get together last nite.

Jeers to my other friends who didn't come to take advantage of the rare event of my parents being out of town.

Cheers to the Tekes who walked away from the stupid GDI's who were trying to fight them because the guys were trying to boot them from their party for good reasons.

Jeers to GDI's who start fights with brothers who are throwing the parties. If you're gettin kicked out of the party, it's for a good reason. Example: Smoking weed in the corner of the party hall.

Cheers to Delta Zeta alumnae (?) Kristen, aka UMD's Panhel Advisor, for coming up with a great way to kick off Rush. Didn't think mixing members of all 3 sororities in groups for the first day was gona work. Instead of being sorority against sorority, the first day has turned into room against room! I can't wait!

Jeers to myself for gettin minimal amount of sleep this weekend.

Cheers to Delta Phi Epsilon, Phi Mu, Phi Sigma Sigma, Delta Sigma Phi, Tau Kappa Epsilon, and Theta Tau for being outstanding Greeks... good luck to all during Fall Rush!

KLTC