View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellebud View Post
All I can say is that often when I read a true threat about rush I see comment after comment, "I know what school she goes to!" or "It could only be one of three schools!" I think that it is ............." "And, I know which house it is" And again, I really don't look at individual posters that often, I don't doubt that the woman you refer to is a sweet person in real life. I am sorry that you are pissed. But, if you go back and look at real (not fantasy) threads you will see dozens of the aforementioned comments.
And what isn't said is, "if people from out of the state who graduated 10 years ago can figure out this school in 2.5 seconds, perhaps you should be a bit more discreet in case any current sorority members at your school are reading this and wouldn't like what you're saying." Oh wait, that DOES get said sometimes. If it isn't sugar coated and tied with a pretty bow, that's because longtime posters here have learned that sugar coated and tied with a pretty bow doesn't get the message across.

I'm sorry that you apparently see the worst in people, and think that anyone who makes a comment like that is doing so with the intention of ruining a PNM's rush or "stalking" them.