View Single Post
Old 07-18-2002, 06:32 PM
GreekChat Member

LOL! This is such a funny thread . I have a story that kind of goes along with all of these...

I can't remember for the life of me who was telling me about this (I think maybe a recruitment counselor), but she said one of her friends was going through rush and had narrowed it down to three houses. The only thing was, instead of having a first, second, and third choice, she liked them all equally. So, when it came time to make a decision, she decided to go with the house that had the "safest-looking" locks on their doors. Hope it ended up being the right house for her!

I also remember that when one of my (biological) sisters rushed, she kept getting asked back to a house with a pretty mean nickname, and she ended up cutting them for that.

And as far as weird cuts that I made, the only one I can really think of is that at this one house I kept getting asked back to (actually, the same one that asked my sister back again and again on her campus), the girl that rushed me once had a REALLY crooked nose and it was so distracting! LOL...It's a little mean, I know, but we've all been there.