View Single Post
Old 09-12-2003, 10:42 AM
GreekChat Member

oh i totally remember my feelings and thoughts, I just think it is funny to be able to read what I wrote then
Here is day 2 (still 1st rounds)

#4 I know these girls hate me and that is okay cause I can't stand them either. The girls that knew me couldn't even smile or say hi. THe girl leading me around I had never met before and I told her that I thought she was sweet and nice and so I couldn't beleive that she was in this house. She looked shocked and asked why I would say that and I told her the names of the girls in the house I knew and explained I am dating a sig ep and they are too, but they are so mean and rude to me at the house. She apologized but said she really liked meeting me and I told her it was okay, I already knew I was getting cut. She just looked at me like she felt really bad or ashamed or something. I still can't believe someone that nice is a sister here.

#5- So my older brother's best friend has a sister in this house. She is the VIce PResident, but I didn't meet her, instead I was paired with a girl that i had class with last year. The one that stood up in class on the first day and in her southern drawl told us all how she was "XYZ for life" because it was her life long aspiration [Side note, this girl quit her senior year]. Anyway, I met another girl and she was really nice. THis house has a rep for being the pretty stereotypic girls, but the girl I had class with told me she loved her sisters and her sorority and she thought I would enjoy meeting them more. They had a cute video, too. They didn't seem as stuck up and superficial as I had heard. I am glad that I didn't listen to what everyone says about them. I like this group.

#6- Okay, the girl that I met has the same major as me. She was really nice and I met about 4 girls here. They were all nice, but I know that Kristin is a member here and they are going to cut me. I don't think I could join anyway, they are SOOOOO EXPENSIVE!! They want $600 a semester and they want like $200 for initiation! I DONT THINK SO! I don't want to buy my friends!

#7- This house was supposed to be great and I actually thought I had a decent conversation with the 1st girl. The 2nd girl was really strange though- she asked me what piece of furniture would I be and why. I don't really know anyone in this house. There are a lot of girls, but I hardly ever see any of their letters on campus. Very strange. I don't know what to think about this group.

SO after first rounds my choices are #1, #3 and #5, I don't like #2 or # 4 at all!!! And # 7 was just- different. #6 is too expensive and I just didn't meet anyone that I really liked, but that isn't to say I disliked anyone there, either.

Facebook