View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 01:07 PM
GreekChat Member

this is really bad for the MU PiPhi's. Today on the AM 700 WLW Bill Cunningham radio show, he interviewed the Lake Lyndsay Lodge event coordinator/manager/owner (same woman, an MU alumnus herself) at the facility where the formals were held. (This is the most listened to radio station in the tri-state, not your typical AM station. It's all I listen to anymore). Holy hell... the things she says she and other employee's witnessed... I'm surprised the univeristy only gave them a year suspension. She did say there were between 250-300 people there, but only about 20-30 students were involved in the destruction. The woman said she felt really bad that they've been suspended, that wasn't her intent... but she definately wanted to bring it to the schools attention. Apparently MU released the letter she wrote to them to the press, and it can be found online. (The link above). A sad situation all around, and considering how much press it's getting now, especially today's radio interview, I wouldnt be surprised if 1 year suspension/probation gets increased to something more.