View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 09:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to goldendelta
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar and spice View Post
If I remember correctly, we started with the single-letter chapters first, then Delta _____, Alpha _____, Theta ____, and Phi ______. (Based on this list, there seems to have been some overlap with the Deltas, Alphas and Thetas, but I think the original intention was to go roughly in that order.) Those are all significant letters to us. After those chapters were filled, we went back to where we left off in the Greek alphabet, back to Beta _____, then Gamma _____, etc., and now we're up to the Epsilons. I have no idea where Omega Delta came from!
I think it is regional. I noticed that the Alpha chapters are on the east coast, the Deltas in the mid-west and Thetas are in the West.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar and spice View Post
My question: It seems like every other NPC sorority has been exploding in growth over the past five years. Have we really not added a new chapter in that time period? I know there have been a handful of recolonizations, which is awesome--IMO it's where our colonization energy should be if there's a limit to what we can do, and I know there is--but it just seems strange in the context of this massive system-wide growth otherwise.
Yes, I agree. The only colonizations since 2010 have been Miami Ohio & Boise State. As of right now our only future colonization is Quinnipiac in 2017 and we just presented at Washington University in St. Louis.

Life Loyal