View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 09:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaB View Post
I was extremely nervous for recruitment this time. Big bad southern sorority recruitment- it could practically be a horror movie! To add to my stress levels, mom and dad were going to be out of the country during recruitment and I wouldn't be able to talk to them.

Rush down here was very different. It was more exciting and welcoming feeling all around. (Maybe that is just the southern way?)
I met a lot a really great girls throughout my recruitment process and had the best Rho Chi ever.

I am very pleased to tell you that I had a pretty seamless experience, too.
After a week of high humidity and heels, I accepted a bid to my first choice house.

I am thrilled to reveal that I am

Going to post that whole story!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl2000 View Post
Congrats (again) on AGD! Thanks so much for your second story as well. Your positive attitude served you well (as is evident by full schedules at both recruitments. It's a shame that there was the mixup the first time around, I'm sure you would have been happy in several of those houses had everything worked out. However, it looks like things worked out better for you in the end both with recruitment and how you feel about your campus. Keep smiling and thanks again for your story!
She let the cat out of the bag before the story!

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!