View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 03:18 PM
GreekChat Member

So my future MIL invited all of these ladies who were NOT invited to the wedding to the shower, then calls and asks us why they haven't got their (meaning the ladies invited to the shower) wedding invite yet. I never even got to see the guest list for my shower, not the fiance and I have to try to accomodate 6 more people (granted that isn't a lot, but when you have a budget..it is!) that we weren't even thinking about inviting. Stop inviting people to our wedding damn it!!!!!!! Plus, his crazy aunt (oh if I told you the stories of the shit she has tried to pull for this wedding...you all would be agast) is messaging me asking why we haven't invited her sister (the fiance's half aunt) and her husband. Well her husband is a convicted child molester so we really really do not want him at our wedding where there will be small children. Sorry, but that's how I feel. Then it is I need phone numbers, I need this and that (from the aunt)...well freakin' sorry lady. I have a full time job, advising a collegiate chapter, and planning a wedding. I'm sorry I don't respond to you #1 all the time. You don't even really need those things.

/end rant...sorry about that.