View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 11:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Cape Cod (aka The Cape) is our regular spot. We usually share a house with my sister and her family, one block from the beach (walking distance!). We usually stay in Falmouth, which has a bike trail to Woods Hole (where you take the ferry to Martha's Vineyard). We usually get in a day trip to MV or Nantucket (I've stayed on both islands already - been there, done that). We spend every day (or part of) at the beach. Heavenly!

My favorite spot is Puerto Rico. We went several years ago and it's just amazing. PR has the only rain forest in North America, and Old San Juan is gorgeous (love the above pic!). The fort was amazing, we have such beautiful pictures of our time there.

We spent a week there and it wasn't long enough. Next time, we are staying in the Old San Juan Hotel, where the Rat Pack used to stay. The lobby is insane, we spent an entire afternoon and evening hanging out there. We didn't get any pictures there (we didn't know what to expect) but next time, we will. Here's a link to photos: http://www.elsanjuanhotel.com/photo_...inkToGo=hotel1

This thread is making me itch for a vacation!!