Thread: New chapter
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 05:11 PM
GreekChat Member

New chapter

To anyone who can help!!

Hey everyone, I'm sure this has been posted a million times so I'm sorry to annoy you. If these questions have been answered on here before can you please direct me to those threads. Anyway, I'm looking to start a new fraternity here on my campus (Princeton University) and I have reached out to a few national organizations who have expressed interest in my proposal. One thing I'm not clear about is the time it will require and the process that will follow. (I know it's a different process for different nationals but generally speaking here) I have a group of about 15 guys (frats are not that big on my campus, generally in the range of 25-40 kids). I know it would take time building a 'brotherhood' bond between the 15 of us and recruiting for our next PC but what else would I have to do... (there aren't many frats on this campus so there is definite growth potential, filling a PC shouldn't be too hard)

If anyone can shed light on the process, time commitment, etc. it would be greatly appreciated!!