View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 07:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
*bump*
This one was too good NOT to share... at least this guy is honest about what he wants! (and NO, I will not be responding to his message).

I'm going to be up front. I've been around this POF circuit and pretty much have you women figured out. You give us men the same litany of criteria in every one of your profiles. And most mention that you’re not into games and you don’t want any players. Fair enough, until we find out you are the biggest players out there! I’m not judging! Just trying to even the "playing" field (pun intended).

Here’s YOUR typical story and the reverse applies to us men for the most part (except I'll admit, we're really usually most the blame):

You were married to a lying, cheating prick who wouldn’t have sex with you after you bore his (add the number here) children. The only person/people he had sex with all those years was your best friend, sister, mother (yes! I’ve heard that one too), women he met on-line (this one’s a biggy, probably POF, JUST LIKE THE MARRIED GUY(S) YOU’RE BANGING - perhaps unwittingly - perhaps not) or the guys he’s picked up at the gay bar. Now you're divorced and in need of some action! You want to sample the goods! THAT IS FAIR PLAY!!!!! Don't be embarrassed or feel guilty! It's your turn for god's sake! But at the same time, you still have the perfect image of who you want to end up with after you've had your fill of fun.

The guy you really want, in the end, is the one who owns the palatial lake home, nice cars, has his own business, looks like an Adonis, etc. But you can’t have him! He’s busy with you’re best friend or sister (or he’s already married to your mom - now THAT’s sick!). But if you do get him! Or someone like him, congratulations! But in the meantime, you need a guy like me who is adept in the ways of love-making who will rock your world while you’re still looking for Mr. Right.

I don’t have material things to offer you. And if I did, I'd be with your best friend. But I can certainly make up for some of that lost time you missed out on in the bedroom while you were with that miserable no-penis douchebag. You should really take advantage of this situation (hey, I wish that name wasn’t taken already, perhaps I can be the Middle-aged Michigan Situation) while you can. Because once you find the man with all that material shit, you’re going to find much of it is in his colostomy bag! And that’s a REAL turn off.

Keep it hot!

The Middle-aged Michigan Situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
XITY?
Romans 1:16