View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsucajun8 View Post
I know this thread is a year old but I am really glad that I found it because I will definitely be in the same boat next fall.

I am a freshman at LSU and I ignorantly listened to everyone around me telling me to wait a year before I rush because I am too busy with other things. I regret listening to those people more than anything now. I will also be a sophmore going through rush and this has me worried. This thread pretty much summed up all that i needed to know about rushing as a sophmore.

Granted, I realize that this is LSU and I am definitely not guaranteed a bid, it kinda makes me sad everytime I see a girl walking around in her letters and realizing that I should've rushed this year. I will most definitely rush next year.
If people from significantly smaller schools w/ smaller Greek systems told you that, they really weren't wrong. I would have said the same thing before GC.

Don't let it get you down though - try to get involved on campus and meet as many women from as many sororities as possible.