View Single Post
Old 08-24-2001, 12:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to JennyAlphaGam
Name: Jenny
Chapter: Beta Eta, Southern Illinois University @ Carbondale
Collegian/Alumnae: Alumnae as of May 2001!
Why I joined AGD/My favorite memory: I joined Alpha Gam because I felt the most comfortable with the women there. They had the highest scholarship, which is something I was looking for, and they were also very social and BEAUTIFUL! I guess I felt they had a good balance of priorities. I actually didn't think I would be accepted as a member at first! But I was, and it was amazing right from the start.

I am still making my favorite memories in Alpha Gam! I am traveling as a Leadership Consultant this year. I am in Nebraska right now, and I am amazed at how many new sisters I've met in the last month. It is just incredible. My circle keeps growing, and I am continuing to make really great memories...with collegains, alumnae, and the other LC's and LA's!! I can't help but miss my chapter right now though...they're about to go through recruitment and I'm sending them prayers everyday! I am a little homesick...but the job is awesome and I am very happy to be out here helping sisters recruit more members into our sisterhood!

Good luck to everyone as you start your new semester!