View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 12:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aephi alum View Post
My happy fun day:

I had to go to my breast cancer surgeon for a follow-up.

On my way there, I got stuck in a lane where a semi had broken down. Had to bull my way into the next lane. Fortunately, I am a Masshole and I know how to do this. No sooner did I make my turn than I got stuck behind a broken down minivan.

Still got there in time for my appointment. And was kept waiting. And waiting. And waiting. It was like Casablanca. They wanted to do this test, then that test (wait half an hour), then an ultrasound (wait half an hour), then a mammogram (wait another half an hour), then have a talk with the doctor.

On the way BACK, I got stuck in major traffic. A trip that should have taken 15 minutes took a full hour, because a car stalled out on the main bridge over the Mississippi River. Fortunately, I've been living here a while, and I know the back streets. Unfortunately, my car's GPS DOESN'T know the back streets so well and attempted to take me on a scenic tour of downtown New Orleans.

On the up side, I got a clean bill of health. "Come back in six months."
So happy to hear about the clean bill of health for you Great news! Sorry to hear about all of your troubles on the way to and from...but I know you were relieved to hear those words!