View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 04:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnation View Post
Are they made by manufacturers or independent seamstresses?

(And thanks!)
I was curious about this myself, so I sent in a help ticket.

Hi Meagan!

Thanks for writing in! I went ahead and took a look at the reorder status of the Limerick Lass Dress (http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses...ick-lass-dress) and unfortunately we won't be restocking that particular style, I'm very sorry!

That being said, I was able to find out the vendor name for you so you can hopefully do a general Google search to see if you can find this dress elsewhere! The vendor name is Fumblin Foe/L.K. Collections.

As a further tip, please do not do your general search using the name we use for the dress as we uniquely name all of our items and using the item name will just keep bringing you back to our site! Instead, use the details of the item and the color/style descriptors instead!

I'm very sorry again and I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get back in touch with me and I would be more than happy to help you!

Best,
Stephanie Y.
ModCloth Customer Care
www.modcloth.com

The website for the dresses in that collection is here, but I don't see it listed. They'd be the best people to contact, though.