Thread: Aggie Zeta's
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2000, 11:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey Allison!
Yeah it did look like we just missed each other. I am fairly new to this but i am loving every second of it! Is there a way we can chat if we are online at the same time on this thing? If not i have AOL instant messanger. The girl i am talking to through email is so nice!! Phi Mu is beginning to call my attention because of her. If all her sorority sisters are as sweet as her, than its an awesome sorority! Of course i dont know her in person yet, she hasnt brought that up since we have emailed each other only a couple of times.. but you never know, we could end up meeting one day! I also went ahead and emailed the other sororities that I found email addresses to last night, hopefully they will write me back! Well to answer your question, i havent talked to any sorority member at my school except for the one in Phi Mu, and thats just via email. I read your other posts in this topic and you were asking about Zetas at A&M. Is that where you were thinking of transferring before you were set on SHSU? Also, have you hung out with the ZTA's there already? Like, they actually know you and stuff? I want to know if there are any members here that are in sororities at U of H, but how do i go about that? One more question i have is that in other topics they mention something about GLO's and BGLO's. What is that???? hehe Well have a great day and talk to you soon!!

[This message has been edited by bucutie02 (edited October 15, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by bucutie02 (edited October 15, 2000).]

Last edited by bucutie02; 01-16-2002 at 03:28 PM.