View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 11:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj74 View Post
Probably so, and i know it's out of my control. But i just wanted to see what other people's thoughts were and if it seemed like the sorority was interested or if they were just being polite. Like i said, i don't want to get my hopes up, so i want to know in all honesty how realistic my chances are.

We understand. We've all been there and have learned that worrying about things you can't control are a pointless exercise. My advice, and it applies to life in general, is to put your best foot forward and let the chips fall where they may. It's like dating, you went on one date and get invited for a second. You can't sit at home and obsess over whether your date *really* wanted to go out with you twice or if s/he is just pulling your leg. You simply go and try and make the connection.

If the chapters are inviting you, then by all means keep attending! However, none of us here on the internet are able to tell you how interested a chapter might be in you compared to the other women who are also attending events. Just go with confidence and see how it plays out. Please let us know how it turns out, ok? Best wishes as you finish out your week.

True and Constant

Last edited by navane; 02-04-2019 at 11:44 AM.