View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anongreek View Post
I have tried to contact every super moderator and moderator on GC to help me with something specific, and I have had little to no luck so far. I am not trying to be pushy in anyway, I just am new to the site and really unsure with how things work. I really need some assistance and would appreciate any help from a moderator in Greek Life to reach back out to me!

UPDATE: issue has been resolved. thanks to the moderators who contacted me!

To be fair, from the time you messaged me to the time you created this thread, all of 21 minutes had elapsed. I generally only have an opportunity to check GreekChat once per day if I'm lucky, as I am otherwise engaged during the day as a supervising Professional Engineer with my own work load to manage in addition to the direct reports I supervise; in the evenings my wife and four children have a priority claim on my time. A response from any volunteer moderator within 20 minutes or less is, regrettably, not a reasonable expectation. We do the best we can and appreciate your patience.

That being said, I'm happy that the situation was resolved and extend my thanks to LaneSig and to Kevin for your assistance.