View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 08:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen's Revenge View Post
Whoever this SuperMod is told this account to stay in bad faith. They know this account antagonizes certain posters they hope will go away.

I always felt this poster was actually one of them, or was a personal friend offline, because the way other posters on this site gave the account so much grace very early, with such a low post count? That was weird and telling at the same time.
I completely agree.

The racist jab at Kamala Harris should've been the end but it continued until now and probably will continue as he's said his goodbyes before and then returned.

Edit:

Wait wait wait...if he posted more than one profoundly racist meme (other than the one directed at Kamala Harris) then why was he allowed to stay?

To quote the rules:

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

I think that being outright RACIST violates that. Forget the political viewpoint, how was the fact that disgusting and "profoundly racist" memes were posted and were just brushed under the rug. I find it appalling that if any of the more frequent users had done that, they would've been shut up, but a new user does that and nothing happens?

Last edited by content.camille; 10-12-2020 at 08:46 PM.