View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 02:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Week of:

The Friday before recruitment started we met our Rho Chis and groups of the first time. At that time the Rho Chis were recently graduated alums that disaffiliated (which was actually nice on the chapter side because we didn’t have to lose a bunch of sisters), but it was a little harder to connect to them as a freshman asking for advice. One great thing the Rho Chis do was dress in what you should for the next day which calmed my fears some, but I was really nervous that I was missing both Saturdays and wasn’t going to get a bid anywhere. They went over how the two weekends will work, how we will do our rankings, and not much else.

In addition to the 4 other girls from the team, my roommate N and 4 of my closest friends A, J, E, and L, were going through as well, and L was in my Rho Chi group. One of my teammates was an in-house legacy to Monica and J was an in-house legacy to Chandler, and all but one of my teammates were freshman (the other was a sophomore who hadn’t rushed the year before). I went through my notes and think I have their invites correct, if any of them ever read this (and I’m sure they’ll recognize my unique situation), I apologize if I missed some!

I went home and packed my stuff to head to the pool the next morning, wondering what these two weekends would be like.

Last edited by Storytime!; 08-03-2018 at 03:00 PM.