Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiangirl View Post
If you think that's "talking shit," you're the one who's soft.
Talking shit is talking shit, to me. Being passive aggressive is being soft. I don't play the passive aggressive game. If I see it, I'll call you out on it. Like I said, if you have something you want to post to me, do it, but post it TO me, or don't say shit at all.

Quote:
However, this is the RANDOM thread. Nothing here is a blanket statement that applies to all cases. There are nearly always information and details missing and the thoughts posted are all out of context because it's the RANDOM thread.
Exactly, and I can "radomly" respond to those "blanket statements". How many times have folks posted random shit, and folks replied missing info or not? Don't single me out. If you post some shit, and I want to respond, I don't care if all your "ts" are crossed twice, I'm going to respond accordingly.

Quote:
Stop being so damn sensitive about everything.
LOL @ this ironic shit. You're one of the main mofos not chatting with folks who somehow pissed you off and for a minute, was about to throw me in the mix, and then gonna turn around a call me out on being sensitive. LOL!

Quote:
You wear your insecurities and subsequent feelings out in the open and they need to be shoved back in. I don't say that because I don't care that you've been hurt--you obviously have and if your father is what you say he is then that really does suck and I'm sorry that happened to you because a child deserves better. HOWEVER, you've obviously got a lot of buttons and none of us could possibly know where they are because we don't know you. I don't post to you because you constantly lash out over your hurt feelings that no one knows anything about. If someone touches one of your buttons, you could at least attempt to remember they didn't personally attack you and that username is not the person who did it to you.
Everybody has those "buttons" including you, whether you choose to respond if somebody pushes your buttons is on you. I've seen usernames go off on other usernames for making a "random" post, buttons got pushed and folks went off. LOL and you were one of the main mofos on here backing shit up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkin03 View Post
Please show me where I said it was true in all cases--because I didn't.
I was responding to your original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkin03 View Post
I really didn't think a ton of qualifications were necessary. But, if you want to get all crumply about a general statement someone on the internet made, have at it!
A ton of qualifications are never necessary when posting a random post, or any post for that matter. But since when has that ever stopped anybody from responding to the post? You should be the last person talking shit about somebody getting all "crumply" about a general statement somebody made on the internet. My frat also made a general statement, just like you did, and you got all "crumply" to him and turned around can called him a "pompous ass". Funny thing, he wasn't getting all bent ouf shape with you. Before you check me about checking you on your "general statement", go back and read some of you own "crumply" shit you posted. What's good for your black ass to post is also good for me, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
You are responsible for your own attitude and life, so try to stop blaming your father.
Thanks for that, Cheerful, and I feel what you're saying, but this is easy to say when you yourself haven't been in that situation, unless you have. I don't know, maybe you have. I'm not blaming dude, but that shit does have a long-term affect on folks, believe it or not.

Last edited by Cen1aur 1963; 02-20-2012 at 02:08 PM.