View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 11:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Not going to lie—with the way that chapters recycled skits, I always had a tiny part of my heart that hoped the little legacy would one day play one of the roles I did in college and I could go and see her on preview night. Heck, I had dreams of taking a little curly haired Shirley Temple look-alike to preview night and telling her stories about when her own curley haired momma went to see the “pretty Theta girls.” Alas, that dream will never come true.

On another note, it was nice to see how stress free recruitment was for the little legacy this year now that she’s on “the other side.” Within a few hours or recruitment ending each day, she was free. There was not any practices that extended into the wee hours of the morning. Their door stacks were “on point” and they didn’t have to worry about anything else. That was quite a change from the days of full frills. Low stress daughter probably does trump momma’s over-active dream life so I guess I must throw some love to “no-frills.”

Now, if they take away the annual Easter Egg hunt, then we will have some serious problems...