View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004, 12:03 AM
GreekChat Member

I haven't seen any ghosts before. I went to the Winchester House in San Jose, CA which is supposed to be haunted, but didn't see anything. I really like old houses and buildings and the history they have. But then I get freaked out thinking about ghosts or people being killed in them.

My bf's parent's house is supposed to be haunted. Before they moved there 37 years ago, the previous family died. The father did a murder suicide on his 2 kids and wife. I found this out only a few weeks ago. My bf's brother in law and I were tlaking about scary movies and he told me that when he was first going out with my bf's sister, he stayed over at the parent's house in my bf's room. And he swears that he felt some presence in the room and was totally freaked out. When he told the family, they were like "Oh yeah, the guy who lived here before killed his family and himself." Nothing has ever happened besides this one time. I guess because the guy had a daughter, so he was being "protective". I haven't been there that many times, and haven't been there since I heard the story