View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 01:12 PM
GreekChat Member
username : LuvUTrulyKKG
real first name: Steph
initiation date: 3/13/04
home chapter: Eta Alpha, Furman University

currently serving the Fraternity as: Round 2 Chair for Recruitment in January 2005 (that's the Philanthropy Round here), as Substitute Social Chair for my roomie-sissy, Dawn, who will be in Spain this fall, and I am working on updating our website! I am also Panhellenic Vice President of Public Relations!

Home chapter claim to fame: We won Homecoming 2003 with Pi Kappa Phi, we are continually increasing our numbers, we are small but mighty, and we have a great showing on GC! (KappaGirlFU -- Sheri, our past president, HappyKappa -- Libby, our current president, KekeKappa -- Keke, our Round 1 Chair, KappaHurricane -- Kelly Ann, our other Round 1 Chair and one of my roomies for next year, and a Recruitment Counselor (Alpha Zeta)!)

ETA: And I forgot to mention our chapter advisor, Katie Gamble... also known as PrissyKappa, who just got married recently!

About me: I am from Ocean City, NJ, and I love going to Furman! I am an elementary education major and I love that too! I love my sisters too! Next year is going to be great... we have so many hardworking and dedicated sisters and our chapter is going to be AWESOME next year!!

Last edited by LuvUTrulyKKG; 06-13-2004 at 06:35 PM.