View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 01:12 PM
GreekChat Member

username : LuvUTrulyKKG
real first name: Steph
initiation date: 3/13/04
home chapter: Eta Alpha, Furman University

currently serving the Fraternity as: Round 2 Chair for Recruitment in January 2005 (that's the Philanthropy Round here), as Substitute Social Chair for my roomie-sissy, Dawn, who will be in Spain this fall, and I am working on updating our website! I am also Panhellenic Vice President of Public Relations!

Home chapter claim to fame: We won Homecoming 2003 with Pi Kappa Phi, we are continually increasing our numbers, we are small but mighty, and we have a great showing on GC! (KappaGirlFU -- Sheri, our past president, HappyKappa -- Libby, our current president, KekeKappa -- Keke, our Round 1 Chair, KappaHurricane -- Kelly Ann, our other Round 1 Chair and one of my roomies for next year, and a Recruitment Counselor (Alpha Zeta)!)

ETA: And I forgot to mention our chapter advisor, Katie Gamble... also known as PrissyKappa, who just got married recently!

About me: I am from Ocean City, NJ, and I love going to Furman! I am an elementary education major and I love that too! I love my sisters too! Next year is going to be great... we have so many hardworking and dedicated sisters and our chapter is going to be AWESOME next year!!

L&L,

Last edited by LuvUTrulyKKG; 06-13-2004 at 06:35 PM.