Thread: Women!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 12:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by amycat412
Craig-
Don't do it. Let the attraction die. Talk yourself out of it. She knows you have a girlfriend and she is still pursuing you. She is trouble. And not the kind of girl you want to be with...and you do not want to hurt your girlfriend. Stay away.
Good luck.
Amy

Amy-

I'm so trying to let the attraction die. Another thing that I forgot to mention is that her name is Jennifer, Jenn for short. I don't know if you remember from a few yrs ago, but my ex who i dated for a number of years is named Jenn.....as is about 4 other ex-GFs. I have a thing for blonde chicks named Jen. She looks just like her. And to make matters even worse, Lady Cashmoney went to high school with two of my ex-GFs...both of whom were named Jenn. Sometimes I feel like she thinks she has to compete with the way the one jenn and I were. She makes comments sometimes about how beautiful Jenn J is and how cool of a chick she was. And she knows about the ab I had with the other Jenn she went to school with. Sometimes I think I'm cursed with getting involved with girls from a certain highschool in Ft. Lauderdale. I met all three of them randomly in different cities and ended up dating all three of them. I don't know how she doesnt loose sleep over it all. If I found out Lady Cashmoney dated 2 other friends i grew up with and went to high school with, I wouldn't date her. I guess that just proves to me she's willing to make sacrifices for me, and i feel like I should do the same inorder to prove to her that I'm willing to take it to the level I need to ( getting rid of my booty boards).

My life sounds like its surrounded by drama...but its not as bad as it sounds.

Craig