View Single Post
Old 06-19-2003, 03:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Online name: MRSMRS
Chapter: Gamma Gamma/Whitman College (yes, there really IS a Gamma Gamma at Walla Walla...."both so nice, we named them twice." )
Initiated 1956 - an "oldie but goodie!"
Kappa History - held a chapter office all four years, joined my first alum group the fall after graduation, and have been active in one or more associations ever since...all over the country. I now live in Orange County, California and have been involved as adviser and/or HB member for Zeta Eta, U. C. Irvine for 25 years. Have held every alum association office, served as Province and Regional officers, formerly a Regional Trainer and Fraternity Historian, now Fraternity Ritualist. I'm happy to help any chapter or alum group member or officer, one on one, by sharing information and ideas....especially regarding appreciation and understanding of our Fraternity ritual. You can email me anytime. I always have time for Kappa...just as it has always been there for me.
My Kappa "hobby" is the Keepers of the Key...an awesome group of the finest sisters one could ever have. It has been a joy to "meet" so many other Kappas as we help them reclaim lost and stolen pins and share their tears of joy. I cherish our heritage and our golden key.