View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 10:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzgirl View Post
Alpha Xi Delta is still known as Fuzzy at Ohio State and Miami University. Must be an Ohio thing.

I know this is an old thread... but my biological sister is a Alpha Xi Delta sister. She's and alumni of the Delta Pi chapter. It's in Ohio, and yeah, they have fleece jackets that say Fuzzies on them. We were at a family function in ohio and an alum from a different chapter recognized her and was like, "I'm a fuzzy too!!" I think it's cool that you guys have a nickname you all can recognize. Even if it's only big in ohio. but AxiD seems big in ohio.

I love my sis and i'm glad she joined AxiD, her self worth, and her self esteem grew so much in just the first year. She grew into this beautiful woman who I look up to very much. I do attribute alot of that to her involvment in Alpha Xi Delta. I'm so greatful she found such an amazing sisterhood! I'm in Delta Phi Epsilon, but if I went to a school that had AxiD i would have prolly had that as my first choice. haha. Either way, I do believe AxiD ladies are a cut above most other sororties (of course not above mine ;-) haha).

Last edited by BaltoAlphaPsi; 02-20-2009 at 10:55 AM.