View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 10:29 PM
minitien minitien is offline
GreekChat Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8
Originally Posted by KSUViolet06 View Post
You need permission from your school in order to proceed with bringing an NPC sorority onto your campus. They do not negotiate/help talk to the school about opening up the school to sororities, you need to discuss that with the prpoer authorities. Start with that before you contact any of the NPC sororities.

Maybe the person who gave me the original advice didn't know this. I'm going to talk to the school though (cause you have to, as you said). Right now, we're trying to make our "interest" group an actual club with the school. That way if they say no to recognizing/allowing Greek Life, we still have a club.

Thank you!
Reply With Quote