GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   What was your costume for Halloween 2017? (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=237864)

NinjaPoodle 11-05-2017 09:32 PM

What was your costume for Halloween 2017?

I was Inigo Montoya with a giant "Hello My Name Is" badge and a sword made from coat hangers. On the badge, I had written out: Inigo Montoya. You Killed My Father. Prepare to die.

I wore a stylized outfit of black boots, white, short sleeve top with attached black corset, black tapered pants and riding style boots with flat heels. My hair was pulled back into a french braid with the end tied off with a black leather ribbon. No mustache. :D

txAOII_15 11-06-2017 04:36 PM

Super cute! I was a pig (wore a pink shirt, headband with felt ears, and a felt snout), baby girl was a chicken (white onesie that I glued a white feather boa to, orange tights, and a white hat with a felt comb), the dog was a cow, and SO was a farmer (jeans, flannel shirt tucked in, hat). If I can figure out how to attach images now that photobucket is lame, I’ll attach one.

Cheerio 11-06-2017 07:35 PM

Did not dress-up, but my sister teaches at a preschool and all seven teachers dressed as ROY G BIV Plus Pink. Most went to goodwill/sallies for the majority of their costume:

Red dressed as a bug;

Orange was a completely orange butterfly;

Yellow wore a yellow fringed tutudress and funny yellow glasses/hair ribbons;

Green had a snazzy green shirt with matching sweatpants and socks/shoes;

Blue was a blue crayon;

Indigo wore a deely bobber of indigo-colored bats with color-matching dress complete with fuzzy boafeathers;

Violet sported violet hair/glasses/scarf/fuzzyneck sweater/leggings and shoes;

and Plus Pink was a very girly-colored cowgirl.

clemsongirl 11-07-2017 11:34 PM

I ordered a Wonder Woman costume from China and it was actually super high quality and fit me well!

Xidelt 11-08-2017 10:36 AM

A tired, middle-aged school librarian. I think this is where art imitates life.

honeychile 11-08-2017 05:37 PM

I was a disgruntled office worker.

In other words, same old, same old.

NinjaPoodle 11-11-2017 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeychile (Post 2446773)
I was a disgruntled office worker.

In other words, same old, same old.

:p

Cheerio 11-11-2017 06:34 PM

Driving around town today I saw one of the special teal-colored trick-or-treat pumpkins on a front porch, indicating a home handing out non-food treats for costumed children on Halloween.

NinjaPoodle 11-11-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheerio (Post 2447073)
Driving around town today I saw one of the special teal-colored trick-or-treat pumpkins on a front porch, indicating a home handing out non-food treats for costumed children on Halloween.

I've never heard of that but sounds like a good thing. :)

PKT4LIFE 11-11-2017 11:37 PM

A horrific clown mask with orange prison attire. My employees were freaked out.