GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   A little bit about how guys think . . . (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=30204)

James 02-27-2003 08:56 PM

A little bit about how guys think . . .

So I am hanging out in this Strip Bar and randomly ask this Dancer I just met out for drinks. She agrees and actually shows up.

We have some drinks and do some heavy hooking for 30-45 minutes and then she goes home to her live-in boyfriend.

Ok, there are some important key words and phrases here that guys pick up on immediately.

Dancer (stripper). First time meeting her. Hooking up. And live in boy friend.

You see boys receive bonus points from other boys in different situations, although we might act properly horrified in front of uptight ladies, even though we start winking when she turns her back.

In fact we receive more points usually in direct proportion to how much girls would dissaprove.

So in conversations with anything but a total "girly guy", closet mamas boy, or potential Gay Boy, we usually get high-fives for behaviors that girls get upset about.

In this case I got bonus points for hooking up with a stripper. More points for picking her up at a strip bar (her work, and while working) and more points for it being the first time I met her.

The coup de grace in terms of extra bonus points was sending her home to her live-in boy friend.

This is quite an honest appraisal of how most guys will view these types of situations, even though they may be too timid to admit it in front of girls.

Bottom line: In terms of the "guy code" James wracked up some serious points. Although I am not sure if get extra points because she had size D implants.

I thought I would write this in the spirirt of some of the cheating threads.

KSig RC 02-27-2003 08:58 PM

Re: A little bit about how guys think . . .

Quote:

Originally posted by James
So I am hanging out in this Strip Bar and randomly ask this Dancer I just met out for drinks. She agrees and actually shows up.

We have some drinks and do some heavy hooking for 30-45 minutes and then she goes home to her live-in boyfriend.

Ok, there are some important key words and phrases here that guys pick up on immediately.

Dancer (stripper). First time meeting her. Hooking up. And live in boy friend.

You see boys receive bonus points from other boys in different situations, although we might act properly horrified in front of uptight ladies, even though we start winking when she turns her back.

In fact we receive more points usually in direct proportion to how much girls would dissaprove.

So in conversations with anything but a total "girly guy", closet mamas boy, or potential Gay Boy, we usually get high-fives for behaviors that girls get upset about.

In this case I got bonus points for hooking up with a stripper. More points for picking her up at a strip bar (her work, and while working) and more points for it being the first time I met her.

The coup de grace in terms of extra bonus points was sending her home to her live-in boy friend.

This is quite an honest appraisal of how most guys will view these types of situations, even though they may be too timid to admit it in front of girls.

Bottom line: In terms of the "guy code" James wracked up some serious points. Although I am not sure if get extra points because she had size D implants.

I thought I would write this in the spirirt of some of the cheating threads.

and James takes the lead . . . holy crap, that's a hell of a night dude. Well done.

For the women in the audience - any part of that night would be considered "story-worthy" around the hangover table the next day - combine them all, and James has earned bragging rights until the next "NFW" comes along.

Peaches-n-Cream 02-27-2003 09:06 PM

Re: Re: A little bit about how guys think . . .

Quote:

Originally posted by KSig RC
and James takes the lead . . . holy crap, that's a hell of a night dude. Well done.

For the women in the audience - any part of that night would be considered "story-worthy" around the hangover table the next day - combine them all, and James has earned bragging rights until the next "NFW" comes along.

What's NFW?

ZetaAce 02-27-2003 09:14 PM

James is a stud.....

James, thanks for your honesty. I'd say it's refreshing, but I'd be lying :p

Just Kidding! You know I love ya babe ;)

What is NFW = No Freakin' Way?

James 02-27-2003 09:22 PM

Re: James is a stud.....

"No Fucking Way!" In Verbal Caps . . .

Quote:

Originally posted by ZetaAce
James, thanks for your honesty. I'd say it's refreshing, but I'd be lying :p

Just Kidding! You know I love ya babe ;)

What is NFW = No Freakin' Way?

ZetaAce 02-27-2003 09:31 PM

Now you know I don't use such language! LOL

LuaBlanca 02-27-2003 09:33 PM

*sigh* oh James...

Peaches-n-Cream 02-27-2003 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LuaBlanca
*sigh* oh James...
That's what the stripper with the live in boyfriend said!:p

Thanks for the translation of NFW. :rolleyes: ;)

ZetaAce 02-27-2003 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cream

LMAO- I was thinking the same thing!!

James 02-27-2003 09:50 PM

naaah I told her my name was Cream from Manhatten . . . :p

Quote:

Peaches-n-Cream 02-27-2003 09:52 PM

Quote:

naaah I told her my name was Cream from Manhatten . . . :p
:eek: I don't swing that way! :p LOL!

James 02-27-2003 09:53 PM

Sorry gorgeous, thought you were a swing hitter that liked to play for the other team.

Quote:

:eek: I don't swing that way! :p LOL!

sororitygirl2 02-27-2003 09:54 PM

I would take points AWAY for D-size implants because that's just a little tacky, in my opinion. A more modest, perky C would be better.

Way to make me proud, stud!

James 02-27-2003 09:58 PM

Well she was actually a plus C. Not quite a D. butt hats takes longer to explain. But very firm!

Quote:

Originally posted by sororitygirl2
I would take points AWAY for D-size implants because that's just a little tacky, in my opinion. A more modest, perky C would be better.

Way to make me proud, stud!

Peaches-n-Cream 02-27-2003 09:58 PM

Quote:

Sorry gorgeous, thought you were a swing hitter that liked to play for the other team.
Thanks for calling me gorgeous, STUD!

You should really come to New York for the GC party. I can't imagine all the debauchery. ;)