GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Kappa Alpha Psi (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   New Bruhs, introduce yourself!!! (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=68785)

ladygreek 03-21-2008 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1621432)
Nope. I made my own decision to join Kappa. My father is an Alpha and also expected me to pledge Alpha. What got him, is he knew I was on line for Kappa, but he had no clue about my brother. When we both came home as members of Kappa, my dad=:eek::mad::(

:D

And you? What was your reason?

And y'all broke his heart twice. :D BTW, how are your folx?

bjanbkboi 03-21-2008 03:18 PM

LMAO wow you really did break his heart twice!!! My cousin is a member and he joined when I was still in high school so i didn't look into it too much. When I got to college though, I started to see how greek life was, and I spoke to him about it. He explained to me some stuff about Kappa, and well....nothing else ever entered my mind lol.

Kompass1911 03-21-2008 03:28 PM

lol thats my old username I replied from^^^ auto-login sucks sometimes

PrettyBoy 03-23-2008 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladygreek (Post 1621436)
And y'all broke his heart twice. :D BTW, how are your folx?

LOL, yup we got him twice, and they're doing well.:)

I won't tell him that the word "Krappa" is used frequently on here, because I would never hear the end of that one. :rolleyes::)

yadiggg1911 04-07-2008 06:14 PM

YO to the bruhs...

Mike Webb
Blooooodyyyyy Beta Delta - Morris Brown College
#3 - Klean Kut
6 R.O.T.K.D.

Get at me nupes..YO!

PrettyBoy 04-08-2008 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yadiggg1911 (Post 1630526)
YO to the bruhs...

Mike Webb
Blooooodyyyyy Beta Delta - Morris Brown College
#3 - Klean Kut
6 R.O.T.K.D.

Get at me nupes..YO!

When did you cross?

VernaKular1911 04-14-2008 01:20 AM

Yo NUPEs!

Jason Walker
Alpha Omicron
Spring 08
4 Klub - VernaKular
A.T.T.A.K.K

Ronnie B 04-30-2008 10:18 AM

I'm not a Nupe, but I'm very much interested in becoming one. I came over here because I didn't know where the new chat members introduction thread was. I go to TSU (Alpha Theta) I'm graduating this year so I won't be able to go undergrad. I tried twice but I didn't make the cut. I'll be on here a lot so I'm looking forward to speaking with y'all.

Peace

PrettyBoy 05-01-2008 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie B (Post 1642729)
I'm not a Nupe, but I'm very much interested in becoming one. I came over here because I didn't know where the new chat members introduction thread was. I go to TSU (Alpha Theta) I'm graduating this year so I won't be able to go undergrad. I tried twice but I didn't make the cut. I'll be on here a lot so I'm looking forward to speaking with y'all.

Peace

:confused:

Nupes don't help this nasty joker.

KAPPAtivating 05-17-2008 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie B (Post 1642729)
I'm not a Nupe, but I'm very much interested in becoming one. I came over here because I didn't know where the new chat members introduction thread was. I go to TSU (Alpha Theta) I'm graduating this year so I won't be able to go undergrad. I tried twice but I didn't make the cut. I'll be on here a lot so I'm looking forward to speaking with y'all.

Peace

And you won't make Grad chapter either...lol!

ladygreek 05-17-2008 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAPPAtivating (Post 1653026)
And you won't make Grad chapter either...lol!

Now you know stranger things have happened with alumni intake. :p

SuaveByNature 06-04-2008 01:51 PM

Yo Yo!!!
 
Sup NUPES...I'm not new to this site I just changed my site...my name was PortCityGent83 and at the time I wasn't a NUPE...now that I am I think I needed to change the name to sumthin more Nupey...

Still reppin:

Mobile Alumni Chapter
The 6th Sense
5 Klub Kaptopia

PrettyBoy 06-05-2008 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuaveByNature (Post 1662970)
Sup NUPES...I'm not new to this site I just changed my site...my name was PortCityGent83 and at the time I wasn't a NUPE...now that I am I think I needed to change the name to sumthin more Nupey...

Still reppin:

Mobile Alumni Chapter
The 6th Sense
5 Klub Kaptopia

Welcome to the bond. When did you cross?

NephewNupe 06-12-2008 08:08 PM

Phi V Bruhs!

SuaveByNature 06-13-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1663469)
Welcome to the bond. When did you cross?

Fall 2K6

NephewNupe 06-13-2008 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuaveByNature (Post 1667510)
Fall 2K6

Fall 2K7 Memphis Alumni Chapter :cool:

G-Kue 1911 06-14-2008 02:38 AM

Welcome Nupes.......

diplo06 07-20-2008 10:07 PM

YO Nupes!!

James A. Smith III
5 Klub - Kompulsive
Spr. 2K8 'Kalm, Kool, Kontent'
Lambda Phi "The Fiery Chapter" (Valdosta State University)

PrettyBoy 07-23-2008 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diplo06 (Post 1684065)
YO Nupes!!

James A. Smith III
5 Klub - Kompulsive
Spr. 2K8 'Kalm, Kool, Kontent'
Lambda Phi "The Fiery Chapter" (Valdosta State University)


PrettyDamnKocky 07-27-2008 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diplo06 (Post 1684065)
YO Nupes!!

Welcome to the Bond, young Brotha!

CCGroovy 10-14-2008 06:52 PM

CCG
KAPPA ALPHA PSI Fraternity, Inc.
EPSILON NU Chapter
SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY at NEW ORLEANS, NEW ORLEANS,LA
Fall 1988
Deuce Klub
SHAKESPEARE
FOUR-PLAY
1. KRITICAL
2. SHAKESPEARE
3. KASANOVA BROWN
4. EQUALIZER, The ROCK

www.ccgroovy.blogspot.com

HOLLA!!!

Klutch2008 11-01-2008 06:09 PM

YO YO

Klutch
Xi Omega Chapter
Spring 2008
Tre Klub

K_I_A_Nupe 11-17-2008 04:23 PM

YO Nupes!!!!!!

T. Laury
Know It All aka Klean in Action aka Monte Karlo
The Diamond Konnection
St. Petersburg Alumni Khapter
11/8 2:56:10 pm Fall 2008
4 Klub aka The Best Klub

Its been a long time koming!!!

UnbreaKableFA08 11-18-2008 05:31 PM

Yo!
 
Nu Epsilon "Tha Firm" University Missouri-Kansas City

K.S. 7 Khronikles of Khaos
UnbreaKbale k.k.a. Kream-Ate-Her
Tre Klub
FALL 08

KAPPAtivating 11-18-2008 08:54 PM

WelKome Bruhs to this Noble Bond!

StriKtlyNupe 12-01-2008 12:34 PM

StriKtly a.k.a The Professor a.k.a. ExaKt a.k.a. Raise Da Bar
F.I.S.T.
Fall 2008...October 25th 5:39:34
Norristown (PA) Alumni Chapter
4 Klub...I see you K I A Nupe

KAPPAtivating 12-01-2008 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StriKtlyNupe (Post 1749764)
StriKtly a.k.a The Professor a.k.a. ExaKt a.k.a. Raise Da Bar
F.I.S.T.
Fall 2008...October 25th 5:39:34
Norristown (PA) Alumni Chapter
4 Klub...I see you K I A Nupe

WelKome to the BOND! YO!

K_I_A_Nupe 12-02-2008 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StriKtlyNupe (Post 1749764)
StriKtly a.k.a The Professor a.k.a. ExaKt a.k.a. Raise Da Bar
F.I.S.T.
Fall 2008...October 25th 5:39:34
Norristown (PA) Alumni Chapter
4 Klub...I see you K I A Nupe

I See you Sandz... YO 4 Klub!!!!!!

KAPPAtivating 12-02-2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K_I_A_Nupe (Post 1750189)
I See you Sandz... YO 4 Klub!!!!!!

I see PA is on the block...lol:D

R=8L2F2K*D/2G1 12-08-2008 04:22 AM

WHO ATE HER? (NU ETA)
 
YO K.A.N.D.Y.K.A.N.E. 3KLUB
NH (NONE GREATER) P.O.D.C.
R=8L2F2K*D/2G1
(ACE KLUB)1 P.M.-(DEUCE KLUB)P.O.E.T.I.K.-(TRE' KLUB)YO K.A.N.D.Y.K.A.N.E.-(4KLUB) KREME SAVIOUR-(5KLUB) YO KRYPTONITE-(6KLUB)L'KAPONE-(7KLUB) KUMILLION-(TAIL) K.R.U.N.K.
SPR' 2G1
Delta State University

PrettyBoy 12-27-2008 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R=8L2F2K*D/2G1 (Post 1752413)
YO K.A.N.D.Y.K.A.N.E. 3KLUB

NH (NONE GREATER) P.O.D.C.
R=8L2F2K*D/2G1
(ACE KLUB)1 P.M.-(DEUCE KLUB)P.O.E.T.I.K.-(TRE' KLUB)YO K.A.N.D.Y.K.A.N.E.-(4KLUB) KREME SAVIOUR-(5KLUB) YO KRYPTONITE-(6KLUB)L'KAPONE-(7KLUB) KUMILLION-(TAIL) K.R.U.N.K.
SPR' 2G1

Delta State University

:confused: @ the screen name.

LAMBDA_1920 12-30-2008 05:12 PM

The Arkitekt
HARDKORE 4 Klub, Rock Klub
Fall 2008 "Revelation"
LAMBDA _/\_ Chapter

KalmNKollekted 12-30-2008 08:58 PM

Kuoteworthy
Spring 2007
Tail Dawg Kl6ub
Konflikt Diamonds
N.Kentucky Univ

S.Central Province

K_I_A_Nupe 12-31-2008 05:04 PM

Welkome to the bond gentlemen.....Yo 4 Klub!!!

Kappachino3Klub 12-31-2008 06:31 PM

Yo
 
What Up Bruhz...Feels good to be in KappaLand

DJ
Kappachino-Tre Klub
Spring 2<K>2
Gamma Lamda <HiTek Nupes>
Krimson Konclusion

kiml122 01-06-2009 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StriKtlyNupe (Post 1749764)
StriKtly a.k.a The Professor a.k.a. ExaKt a.k.a. Raise Da Bar
F.I.S.T.
Fall 2008...October 25th 5:39:34
Norristown (PA) Alumni Chapter
4 Klub...I see you K I A Nupe


Congrats.....and tell Par I said what up

UnbreaKableFA08 01-08-2009 10:36 AM

I know i've introduced myself already but i have to introduce our chapter website that just launched....

The Nu Epsilon Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.

http://studo.umkc.edu/kapsi/

if you go to the Nu Epsilon tab and klick on Neophytes you will see me the TRE' KLUB!!!!!!!!!! YO!! OW OW OW~

KAPPAtivating 01-08-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnbreaKableFA08 (Post 1762601)
I know i've introduced myself already but i have to introduce our chapter website that just launched....

The Nu Epsilon Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.

http://studo.umkc.edu/kapsi/

if you go to the Nu Epsilon tab and klick on Neophytes you will see me the TRE' KLUB!!!!!!!!!! YO!! OW OW OW~

Kongrats again...and nice website...who did the mix for the intro?

K_I_A_Nupe 01-08-2009 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnbreaKableFA08 (Post 1762601)
I know i've introduced myself already but i have to introduce our chapter website that just launched....

The Nu Epsilon Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.

http://studo.umkc.edu/kapsi/

if you go to the Nu Epsilon tab and klick on Neophytes you will see me the TRE' KLUB!!!!!!!!!! YO!! OW OW OW~


Yo...Phresh site....You look happy as hell in your pikture Bruh!!! We need to highlight the Neos on our site; Nvm, we just need to update our site.

UnbreaKableFA08 01-13-2009 04:45 PM

my pops pops who is Mike Robins... he is also on the site... yea i was happy as hell man... long journey ;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.