GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Kappa Alpha Psi (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   New Bruhs, introduce yourself!!! (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=68785)

kurupt_nupe 11-03-2009 07:02 PM

KURUPT_NUPE
 
WHATS GOOD NUPES, HAPPY TO KLIMB ABOARD THE KHAT LINE.

KURUPT
SPR. 05
A-PI (WILDBUNCH)
5 KLUB
DDK

PrettyBoy 11-04-2009 06:58 AM

In a minute, I'm going to start asking for phone numbers.

I'm not welcoming anymore "kappas" to the bond or to GC until I have first and last names, chapters, deans, adps,(via PM)..that, plus my phone calls placed to other brothers. All these screen names and perps "OptimusPrimeNupe" or whatever...I'm not buying it.

G-Kue 1911 11-04-2009 01:49 PM

ROFL...Nupe, I'm way ahead of you, I said the same thing after reading the *Perp Alert*...lol! No more fancy a$$ chapter abbreviations, suspect line names and schools. State where the f$%ck you were made!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1863832)
In a minute, I'm going to start asking for phone numbers.

I'm not welcoming anymore "kappas" to the bond or to GC until I have first and last names, chapters, deans, adps,(via PM)..that, plus my phone calls placed to other brothers. All these screen names and perps "OptimusPrimeNupe" or whatever...I'm not buying it.


PrettyBoy 11-06-2009 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Kue 1911 (Post 1863966)
ROFL...Nupe, I'm way ahead of you, I said the same thing after reading the *Perp Alert*...lol! No more fancy a$$ chapter abbreviations, suspect line names and schools. State where the f$%ck you were made!

I knew something was up long before the "Perp Alert" was announced. That's why I stopped coming over here and giving these pie back, perpin' jokers the open arms "welcome to the bond" welcome.

And if my request isn't taken by these "claim to be kappas" then that (to me ) makes them one of two things. A perp or a pie back. I detest both.

G-Kue 1911 11-06-2009 06:27 PM

In my best Smokey voice......Daaaaaamn!
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1864571)
I knew something was up long before the "Perp Alert" was announced. That's why I stopped coming over here and giving these pie back, perpin' jokers the open arms "welcome to the bond" welcome.

And if my request isn't taken by these "claim to be kappas" then that (to me ) makes them one of two things. A perp or a pie back. I detest both.


KAPPAtivating 11-07-2009 09:43 PM

Alarm...

reTR3bution 12-04-2009 05:31 AM

YO YO
Ryan reTR3bution Hernandez
Lambda Beta
Fall 2K8
Tr3 Klub

The Jeweler 12-08-2009 02:33 AM

Intro
 
How's everybody doing??? YO!!

Brian Crosby
"The Jeweler"

Fall 2k8
Monterey (CA) Alumni
Deuce Klub

Aktor1911 12-16-2009 07:56 PM

AKtor
tre/ tail / rock klub
"the REDprint 3"
fall 09

Kardiac Arrest 12-24-2009 06:10 PM

Yo!
 
Walter J Tartt
Kardiac Arrest
Deuce Klub
Birmingham Alumni Chapter
Fall 2k9
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.

G-Kue 1911 12-26-2009 12:30 PM

Happy Holidays to the Knoble and true brothers of Kapsi. All these kats with these un-traceable chapters and line names pitch that sh%^t somewhere else.....Yo!

G-Kue 1911 12-26-2009 12:32 PM

What it do Nupe...welcome to GC...appreciate the hit earlier. Let me find out y'all boys on the west keep it Kappa!

Quote:

Originally Posted by reTR3bution (Post 1872381)
YO YO
Ryan reTR3bution Hernandez
Lambda Beta
Fall 2K8
Tr3 Klub


PrettyBoy 12-29-2009 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Kue 1911 (Post 1878296)
Happy Holidays to the Knoble and true brothers of Kapsi. All these kats with these un-traceable chapters and line names pitch that sh%^t somewhere else.....Yo!

http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gifhttp://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif

LogiK 12-31-2009 02:46 PM

Sean Ewing
LogiK
Eta Zeta (Fool's Paradise!!!)
Spr 2K9
5 Klu5

Aktor1911 01-14-2010 10:29 AM

i kind of feel that comment was directed towards me, i didnt leave my chapter name or real name for a reason. any questions to prove my validity i am more then welcome to answer in a private message, phi!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.