GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Dating & Relationships (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   D&R Random (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=65054)

CUGreekgirl 12-27-2005 10:31 PM

Who cares if you'll be making 7-10 K a month if you transfer?

You won't be here with me! Stupid me, falling for stupid boy I didn't even like to begin with. Now he's gonna leave me like every other guy.

afboiler 12-27-2005 10:52 PM

Why...

Number 1: Do you all of sudden want to wine and dine me when you get back from your deployment

Number 2: I had almost forgot about you....so why did you have to call on Christmas?

PM_Mama00 12-28-2005 02:11 AM

Why can't I forget about him 4 months later? I suppose it's because of the 13 years of feelings that I've had for him? Possible.

Why can't something come along to help make me forget him?

Lindz928 12-28-2005 09:32 AM

I think I finally did it!!! Talked to Asshole Boy last night.... His job offer in Dallas will most likely come through next week, and he will be moving. He said everything else up there is already set (I assume by this he meant the girl), he just needs the offer.

But, the best part.... When he told me that I felt.... NOTHING!!! It was the most amazing thing to realize that I am OK with him leaving and with him being with someone else. I officially DON'T want to be with him anymore. :D

(The fact that I have realized just how I feel for someone else may have something to do with it. ;))

HBADPi 12-28-2005 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lindz928

But, the best part.... When he told me that I felt.... NOTHING!!! It was the most amazing thing to realize that I am OK with him leaving and with him being with someone else. I officially DON'T want to be with him anymore. :D

(The fact that I have realized just how I feel for someone else may have something to do with it. ;))

Thats the BEST feeling ever. I actually had one of those last night and its such a relief.

Yay for you!!!

Rudey 12-28-2005 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HBADPi
Thats the BEST feeling ever. I actually had one of those last night and its such a relief.

Yay for you!!!

You're over Uncle Fester? I didn't think I'd see the day.

-Rudey

Optimist Prime 12-28-2005 01:28 PM

I'm hot. Who wants to make out?

Rudey 12-28-2005 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Optimist Prime
I'm hot. Who wants to make out?
HBADPi does. PM her.

-Rudey

HBADPi 12-28-2005 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rudey
You're over Uncle Fester? I didn't think I'd see the day.

-Rudey

Yes and its a shame you're not

Rudey 12-28-2005 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HBADPi
Yes and its a shame you're not
One day you will be funny I pray.

-Rudey

HBADPi 12-28-2005 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rudey
One day you will be funny I pray.

-Rudey

:(

What did I ever do to you?

Lindz928 12-28-2005 02:25 PM

Wow, you could cut the sexual tension in this thread with a knife.

Just kidding guys. ;)

CUGreekgirl 12-30-2005 02:15 AM

damn u. Why do you only IM me when you have some new girl that you are seeing to tellme about. fcuk you.

BobbyTheDon 12-31-2005 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by CUGreekgirl
damn u. Why do you only IM me when you have some new girl that you are seeing to tellme about. fcuk you.

He did it because he knew you would react the way you did. He has control over you. You are his little pawn. Now go sleep with him so you can make your current boy toy jealous.

Unregistered- 12-31-2005 02:31 PM

Normally I stay over at Mr. OTW's house because he lives alone.

For some reason he had the urge to stay at my house last night.

My neighbor's dog usually keeps me awake late at night because of its stupid barking.

Oh well, payback's a bitch. ;) :) :D