GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Kappa Alpha Psi (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Kappa Alpha Psi and the Delta Sigma Theta (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=95646)

diva_d 04-22-2008 03:26 AM

Kappa Alpha Psi and the Delta Sigma Theta

Crimson and Cream Love. Can someone tell me exactly what's the connection between the two? ;)

AlphaFrog 04-22-2008 05:22 AM

They both use Greek letters in their name. Mystery solved. Next one, Scooby Doo.

1908Revelations 04-22-2008 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diva_d (Post 1637986)
Crimson and Cream Love. Can someone tell me exactly what's the connection between the two? ;)

You can't be serious. I guess the wink is there for a reason.

LMAO AlphaFrog

diva_d 04-22-2008 01:32 PM

Alpha Sigma Alpha??????? lol...ur not even close to being part of the Divine Nine so do me a favor and stay on the side lines...Thank You and have a nice day

Senusret I 04-22-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diva_d (Post 1638192)
Alpha Sigma Alpha??????? lol...ur not even close to being part of the Divine Nine so do me a favor and stay on the side lines...Thank You and have a nice day

And who are you supposed to be?

diva_d 04-22-2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1908Revelations (Post 1638121)
You can't be serious. I guess the wink is there for a reason.

LMAO AlphaFrog

1908...I'm very serious.....but I'm trying to get the whole story and not half of it so yea you wouldn't know about what I'm asking, I wouldn't think you would know....

diva_d 04-22-2008 01:42 PM

I am one of many illustrious woman of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc...who devoted to One Mission and One Sister which is Empowering Communities Through Committed Service and my question did not cause for you to try to get smart.....

1908Revelations 04-22-2008 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senusret I (Post 1638193)
And who are you supposed to be?

EXACTLY!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by diva_d (Post 1638196)
1908...I'm very serious.....but I'm trying to get the whole story and not half of it so yea you wouldn't know about what I'm asking, I wouldn't think you would know....

You think, but you don't know! Go ahead and look up KKI is you want a connection with some Kappas.:rolleyes:

Oh AlphaFrog....queen of SNARK....please come back to this thread. LOL

CrimsonTide4 04-22-2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diva_d (Post 1638205)
I am one of many illustrious woman of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc...who devoted to One Mission and One Sister which is Empowering Communities Through Committed Service and my question did not cause for you to try to get smart.....

Oh really?
Or are you a woman in pursuit of DST?
Our devotion is to improving our world, not having a connection with Kappa Alpha Psi.

Senusret I 04-22-2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diva_d (Post 1638205)

Quoted for posterity.

I think you're missing at least one chromosome.

1908Revelations 04-22-2008 01:48 PM

For her to be a member she TOTALLY skipped the Delta forum and went straight to the Kappa one. But AlphaFrog and I are the ones that don't know ANYTHING. Things that make you go Hmmmmm.

diva_d 04-22-2008 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1908Revelations (Post 1638216)
For her to be a member she TOTALLY skipped the Delta forum and went straight to the Kappa one. But AlphaFrog and I are the ones that don't know ANYTHING. Things that make you go Hmmmmm.

Because I'm asking them and not use....thanks....so do me a favor and go back to your tea party cause right here is for real woman.....Thanks.....

CrimsonTide4 04-22-2008 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diva_d (Post 1638219)
Because I'm asking them and not use....thanks....so do me a favor and go back to your tea party cause right here is for real woman.....Thanks.....

woman is singular
women is plural

If talking about more than one woman, it is women that should be used in your above statement.

Your question is still not necessary though whether you pose it to Kappas or Deltas. If you wanna hang with Kappas, do so as YOU, lover of Kappa Alpha Psi. Don't try to seek some meaning into your desire to ride with/for Kappas.

Perhaps a connection with a dictionary would be more beneficial?:D

diva_d 04-22-2008 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonTide4 (Post 1638211)
Oh really?
Or are you a woman in pursuit of DST?
Our devotion is to improving our world, not having a connection with Kappa Alpha Psi.

I'm all real....and it's not about the connection I wonted to know the whole story because one of my friends who is a Kappa keeps asking me have I founded out the connection that our organizations have and I have part of the story but not the whole thing that is why i asked the question hoping to get the answer sent to me privately, not to get everyones smart remarks.....

CrimsonTide4 04-22-2008 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diva_d (Post 1638223)
I'm all real....and it's not about the connection I wonted to know the whole story because one of my friends who is a Kappa keeps asking me have I founded out the connection that our organizations have and I have part of the story but not the whole thing that is why i asked the question hoping to get the answer sent to me privately, not to get everyones smart remarks.....

:eek::eek: Jesus be a past tense verb!

Don't believe everything OTHER GREEKS tell you about the organization that you belong to. And if you are a Delta, why not ask the Deltas you are/were on line with, the Deltas who oversaw your process, or the Deltas you sit next to on chapter meeting.

Stop coming on the Internet expecting answers to esoteric questions.