GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   A little bit about how guys think . . . (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=30204)

James 02-27-2003 09:59 PM

I like the nipple rings . . . but the Ring in her uhhm . . . pussy lips or hood (I guess? What do women call that thing? Love box?) Had to be painful.

UF_PikePC98 02-27-2003 10:02 PM

Thats awesome James!:D :cool: You just better be careful not to bang her without a condom. A friend of mine who plays in NFL has been dating this stripper from Atlanta going on 3 years now. She is extremely hot to say the least. He lives in New Orleans and I think she's moving back there to live with him. They had a big blow up during the NBA all star game week. Something about how he heard from a friend that runs Riviara that she supposedly had sex with some guy for 3,000$ dollars. Of course she denied it but I know she was struggling to pay all her bills for awhile. Their both dirty as hell, but I ain't got nothing but love for them.

Just be carefull when you bang strippers, which I know you do, because you might get something you can't get rid of. I know how hard it is to keep it out of the vagina with some of the hot ones......but do yourself a favor and just settle for a blow job.

winnieb 02-27-2003 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by James
I like the nipple rings . . . but the Ring in her uhhm . . . pussy lips or hood (I guess? What do women call that thing? Love box?) Had to be painful.
I would refer to it as hood!!! Been told it doesn't hurt that much--how'd it look--- I kind of want to get that done--just to say I did!!! hee hee!!!

And congrats--you are a stud!!! I know many men who would love to be you!!!

FAB*SpiceySpice 02-27-2003 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by James

Someone told me that after you do that you have orgasms all the time for awhile, but then like after 5 years you just become immune to them and you can't feel them anymore. So I think that would kind of, um, suck. But I dunno if this is true or not at all....needless to say I still wouldn't do it. :rolleyes:

MoxieGrrl 02-28-2003 09:35 AM

The more I learn about men, the more seriously I consider being a lesbian.....:p

sororitygirl2 03-02-2003 09:48 PM

I think nipple rings are totally trashy on girls, sorry to offend anyone who has them.

As for the clit ring, I think it's kind of cool if it's a small and tasteful piece of jewelry because it's sort of like your little secret, you know? But, it's true that it can damage nerve endings down there, weakening or completely destroying the possibility of orgasm... I'll never do it.

James 03-02-2003 09:51 PM

It was a hood ring . .

Quote:

Originally posted by sororitygirl2
I think nipple rings are totally trashy on girls, sorry to offend anyone who has them.

As for the clit ring, I think it's kind of cool if it's a small and tasteful piece of jewelry because it's sort of like your little secret, you know? But, it's true that it can damage nerve endings down there, weakening or completely destroying the possibility of orgasm... I'll never do it.

sororitygirl2 03-02-2003 09:52 PM

Okay, whatever... same region... I wasn't reading that closely.

librasoul22 03-02-2003 10:08 PM

I think this thread is pretty funny. Number one, James...while your boys might be backslapping you and "yeee-ah boyee-ing" in your face, I suspect that behind your back, they realize what's really up....it is all about the money, babe. Why didn't she go home with YOU? Did you actually HIT IT (heavy hooking?) If not, it is because you weren't PAYING! Or maybe you were, just not enough...

In any event you were duped, as are most men in strip clubs when they get that little bit of extra attention, into thinking that this chick actually WANTED you.

Second of all, HILARIOUS that this thread didn't get the ladies of GC all riled up, as I am sure was your intention (as always).

On both counts...better luck next time!

damasa 03-02-2003 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by librasoul22
I think this thread is pretty funny. Number one, James...while your boys might be backslapping you and "yeee-ah boyee-ing" in your face, I suspect that behind your back, they realize what's really up....it is all about the money, babe. Why didn't she go home with YOU? Did you actually HIT IT (heavy hooking?) If not, it is because you weren't PAYING! Or maybe you were, just not enough...

In any event you were duped, as are most men in strip clubs when they get that little bit of extra attention, into thinking that this chick actually WANTED you.

Great points! I'm glad that someone touched on those.

KSig RC 03-02-2003 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by damasa
Great points! I'm glad that someone touched on those.
quoted because you said "touched on those"

damasa 03-02-2003 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KSig RC
quoted because you said "touched on those"

Hahahahaahaah +1

valkyrie 03-02-2003 11:56 PM

Quote:

Second of all, HILARIOUS that this thread didn't get the ladies of GC all riled up, as I am sure was your intention (as always).

Librasoul, I love you.

James 03-03-2003 12:48 AM

How about money when she met me after at a bar and she bought the drinks lol? Unless you meant that she was indirectly paying me? I like to flatter myself but even I wouldn't go that far.

Ladies always have to twist everything . . . ;)

Quote:

Peaches-n-Cream 03-03-2003 09:17 AM

James, I think that it's true love. :rolleyes: