GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Recruitment Stories (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   Chuck Norris's Recruitment Story (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=93611)

Chuck Norris 02-07-2008 05:36 PM

Chuck Norris's Recruitment Story

I know many of you have wondered why Chuck Norris is on GC. Well, Chuck Norris is a PNM who just decided to join a sorority. Yes, that’s right – a sorority. You might ask, why not join a fraternity? But that would be stupid. Fraternities are just sausage fests and Chuck knows how to please the ladies. Watch out beeotches – here comes Chucky.

So, in the spirit of all things GC… Chuck has decided to share his LIVE recruitment story with y’all.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/108/b...769189@N00.jpg

Chuck Norris 02-07-2008 05:40 PM

The following are the organizations that Chuck Norris will visit:

Sigma Sigma Sigma
Phi Mu
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Zeta Tau Alpha
Pi Beta Phi

Note that Chuck is not using fake girly code names like “Candy Cane” or “Brownie” or whatever.

DSTCHAOS 02-07-2008 05:45 PM

Chuck won't get cut and he won't have to conform to the "do's and don'ts."

CrimsonTide4 02-07-2008 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSTCHAOS (Post 1596001)
Chuck won't get cut and he won't have to conform to the "do's and don'ts."

I knew you would be in this thread. :)

Chuck Norris 02-07-2008 05:52 PM

Round 1: Open House

Sigma Sigma Sigma – Chuck isn’t so sure he’s into sailing (wouldn’t want to run into John Kerry), but thought he’d give these girls the benefit of the doubt. Especially because they were SOOOO cute and SOOOO nice, you know? Chuck really felt like he clicked with these girls, although in a really generic and ambiguous way.

Phi Mu - The “tent talk” was crazy about this group, but Chuck felt a little ignored by these girls and isn’t so sure he fit in very well. There was this other PNM that totally monopolized the conversation around her and her Dad’s famous business, and then the members couldn’t stop talking long enough for Chuck to get a word in. Chuck got really upset and started punching the girls in super black-belt style, then Chuck round kicked a couple more. Chuck’s Rho Chi talked to Chuck about anger management afterwards. Chuck now has a new Rho Chi.

Kappa Alpha Theta – Chuck spent 10 minutes at this house, thought they were really nice and pretty. And man, would Chuck like to get to know Sheryl Crow better. But then someone mentioned that the flower was the Pansy. Chuck said “What?!” and stormed out. Chuck is not a pansy.

Kappa Kappa Gamma – Chuck liked that this group had THREE symbols: an owl, a key, and some weird French flower. Owl’s are predators, so that’s cool. And if you put keys in between your fingers, they become weapons, which is really sweet. Chuck likes weapons. Chuck really can’t remember the girls very well after this first round because Chuck was thinking about punching Phi Mus with keys basically the whole time.

Zeta Tau Alpha – Chuck felt pretty good about this group. The conversations were very comfortable and the girls were SOOOO cute and SOOOO nice, you know? Chuck really felt like he clicked with these girls, although in a really generic and ambiguous way. Before Chuck knew it, it was time to go. So Chuck left with his crown-topped cupcake. One of the sisters stopped Chuck, though, and said “Our rules keep us from letting you take that cupcake.” Chuck looked at her blankly and said, “My rules say I’m taking this cupcake… and yours.” Chuck left with two cupcakes and ate them both.

Pi Beta Phi - Chuck admits he is predisposed to liking Pi Beta Phi because their symbol, an arrow, is a weapon. Chuck likes weapons, although his fists are ten times deadlier than any man-made weapon like an arrow or M-16. Chuck brought this up with one of the girls who seemed really impressed by Chuck’s knowledge of ammunition, reloading techniques and, of course, Japanese death stars. Chuck told her “you should be really impressed.”

At the end of the day, Chuck had to rank the houses and drop one. Chuck dropped Phi Mu, as he was pretty sure he would not be invited back anyway, as many of the girls were taken to the hospital.

DSTCHAOS 02-07-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonTide4 (Post 1596008)
I knew you would be in this thread. :)

LOL. I suddenly think recruitment threads aren't dumb. :cool:

CrimsonTide4 02-07-2008 05:55 PM

http://www.pledgepark.com/images/smilies/laughing.gif@ Round 1

My new favorite recruitment thread.

jwright25 02-07-2008 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonTide4 (Post 1596015)
My new favorite recruitment thread.

My new favorite thread period! Can NOT wait for the next round.

DSTCHAOS 02-07-2008 05:58 PM

What did you wear, Chuck?

It's important to note that Phi Mu didn't reject Chuck. Chuck rejected Phi Mu.

nittanyalum 02-07-2008 05:59 PM

I'm rooting that Chuck is cross-cut so then we get to see him try to unleash his fists of fury on the whole panhellenic community...

AlphaFrog 02-07-2008 06:00 PM

Oh Em Gee, I TOTALLY know where Chuck is rushing. I just thought I should point that out to make it look like I'm cool or something like that. But I won't say where, because that might ruin Chuck's rush. Even though I've already made it clear that it's possible to figure out the university by the clues given if you have 8000 hours on your hands to research.

CrimsonTide4 02-07-2008 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSTCHAOS (Post 1596019)

It's important to note that Phi Mu didn't reject Chuck. Chuck rejected Phi Mu.

I want to know what he wore, did he get a fresh haircut, mani/pedi and about the girls in his rush group.

I'm rooting for Zeta Tau Alpha because they served cupcakes and he took 2. http://www.pledgepark.com/images/smilies/rockon.gif

DSTCHAOS 02-07-2008 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaFrog (Post 1596024)
Oh Em Gee, I TOTALLY know where Chuck is rushing. I just thought I should point that out to make it look like I'm cool or something like that. But I won't say where, because that might ruin Chuck's rush. Even though I've already made it clear that it's possible to figure out the university by the clues given if you have 8000 hours on your hands to research.

Is he at someone's alma mater and is the timing perfect for when their alma mater does rush? Keep it secret, Chuck, don't wanna have to unleash more whoop ass.

Chuck Norris 02-07-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSTCHAOS (Post 1596019)

I'm so sorry. How could Chuck forget such an important detail. Well, after consulting so many threads on the topic on GC, Chuck felt very prepared with his chosen wardrobe. Chuck knew Chuck would want to wear his favorite cowboy boots, spurs, and black rancher hat. Chuck wanted to be remembered and also didn't want to seem like he was trying to be someone he wasn't. Chuck wore a black shirt, as well, as he didn't want to play favorites and accidentally pick a sorority color. While Chuck wanted to wear jeans, he didn't want to seem to cas or anything, so Chuck went with some cute khaki capris.

Chuck knows you're thinking "capris and cowboy boots?" But trust Chuck... it worked.

Also, Chuck wrote his own recs to all of the houses.

ComradesTrue 02-07-2008 06:06 PM

Now *this* is a recruitment thread. Genius. Pure genius.