GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Kappa Kappa Psi (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   DUAL AFFILIATIONS? (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=82083)

SIGMAtivity 11-02-2006 11:13 PM

DUAL AFFILIATIONS?

How many of you are dually affiliated? I personally became an honored frater of KKPsi in Spring of 1993 at Langston University and had the awesome priviledge of affliation with Phi Beta Sigma later in the SAME semester. I was wondering who else in our noble band were also dually affiliated. AEA ... Doing our Upmost!!!

iotapsi357 12-01-2006 02:14 AM

Representing!!!:D

AF&AMViking 09-16-2007 05:34 AM

I belong to alot of Organizations I'm a member of Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity Inc. I am ACTIVE Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. I am an ACTIVE Freemason and I'm an ACTIVE member of the Order of Eastern Star, I'm also an ACTIVE member as a Royal Arch Mason!!! I guess I would be considered having more than dual membership but I wouldn't trade anyone of my Organizations for anything in the world!!! I was initiated into all these Organizations in 4 and years of College!!! So you can say that I've experienced College Life!!!

But my wife is a member of Gamma Sigma Sigma National Service Sorority Inc. A member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., and A member of the Order of Eastern Star, and a member of The Heroine's of Jericho!!!! All this done in 4 years of college!!

cheerfulgreek 09-16-2007 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AF&AMViking (Post 1520205)
I belong to alot of Organizations I'm a member of Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity Inc. I am ACTIVE Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. I am an ACTIVE Freemason and I'm an ACTIVE member of the Order of Eastern Star, I'm also an ACTIVE member as a Royal Arch Mason!!! I guess I would be considered having more than dual membership but I wouldn't trade anyone of my Organizations for anything in the world!!! I was initiated into all these Organizations in 4 and years of College!!! So you can say that I've experienced College Life!!!

But my wife is a member of Gamma Sigma Sigma National Service Sorority Inc. A member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., and A member of the Order of Eastern Star, and a member of The Heroine's of Jericho!!!! All this done in 4 years of college!!

You had a very busy college life.

MinisterPonds 11-30-2007 04:31 AM

Can you be an omega gem and a delta or aka??

pinklion10 02-18-2008 01:40 AM

I'm triple-affiliated.

Just initiated in KKPsi this past fall, and initiated into SAI and Phi Mu last year.

UofISigKap 02-18-2008 11:25 AM

Double affiliated: KKPsi and Sigma Kappa...though not at the same school for the "fact checkers." :D

Lynx 4_12_06 04-03-2008 04:11 PM

some of my brothers in Psi are also brothers of Sinfonia.

CuriousWildcat 04-06-2008 08:12 PM

SAI and soon to be KKPsi!

Senusret I 04-06-2008 08:38 PM

An almni initiate to my frat (APhiA) was in KKPsi in college (Winston-Salem Sate).

AlwaysSAI 05-08-2008 11:52 AM

Sun,

I thought you were also in APhiO in college.

Senusret I 05-08-2008 11:59 AM

Yes, and still an active alum. :)

I was mentioning my Alpha brother because he's also KKPsi and we're in the KKPsi forum. :)

204stroke 05-22-2008 12:57 AM

I'm a member of KKPsi and helping to re-found the Upsilon Chapter of Sinfonia at University of Nebraska.

Lite_Psi 12-06-2009 03:43 AM

Im KKY and a Mason, Royal Arch Mason, Knights Templar Mason

one of my lodge bros is KKY, KAY, a Mason, Royal Arch, Knights Templar, Shriner, 32nd, and 33rd.....talk about alot of info???

Strive4Music 04-26-2010 11:23 PM

I am a brother of KKΨ (NED - Nation's Elite District) and currently colonizing Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia here at Kutztown University. I'm considering a multicultural social fraternity but I'm still lookin into that

AEA
On and Ever Upward

Eddie "Hey Girl Hey" Richet
Kappa Kappa Psi
National Honorary Band Fraternity Incorporated
Zeta Mu, Alpha Chi, Spring 2010

Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia
Pennsylvania Beta Colony, Kutztown University