GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Delta Sigma Theta (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   The "I'm Not A Delta, but I want to introduce myself to the Deltas" Thread (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=18464)

spellbound 05-21-2002 01:21 PM

The "I'm Not A Delta, but I want to introduce myself to the Deltas" Thread

Hi all,

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm new to the boards and trying to feel out the scene.

:)

Honeykiss1974 05-21-2002 01:35 PM

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!!!!!:D

knaledge 05-21-2002 05:52 PM

Me too!

I am new to GC (although I have been visiting the message boards for a few months). I have just summoned up the courage to sign up...

Hello everyone - I hope to get to know you all and join in the great conversations :)

kiml122 05-21-2002 07:23 PM

Re: new sisterfriend to the forum

Quote:

Originally posted by spellbound
Hi all,

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm new to the boards and trying to feel out the scene.:)

Hey Girl:D
It's about time you found your way here. enjoy the stay and post often.:p

kiml122 05-21-2002 07:24 PM

Welcome to you as well knaledge. :D:D:D

spellbound 05-21-2002 07:43 PM

thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome!!! Ki'mL22 I'm here for good! :)

kissy324 05-21-2002 07:59 PM

WELCOME!!

....from one sisterfriend to another. I hope you find this forum as enjoyable, entertaining, and informing as I have :) :D :) :D

Gina1201 05-22-2002 09:31 AM

Hello, everyone. My name is Gina. I am also a newly registered sisterfriend to GreekChat although I have been browsing for a while. I look forward to many interesting and fun discussions.:)

ClasseeB 05-22-2002 10:19 AM

Hello Sisterfriends of Greekchat,
I don't get here often but when I do, it's fabulous!! I just happenend to find the site about two months ago. I felt welcomed from the start. You guys are great, the conversation is good and I've truly enjoyed browsing and reading even old posts. I look forward to more intriguing topics in the future.

(Hey Kiml122- hope everything is going well. I'll be talking to you soon!!)

ClasseeB

CrimsonTide4 05-22-2002 10:24 AM

Welcome to the New People

Hello All,

Welcome to the Delta Sigma Theta section of GreekChat. It is great to have you here. I hope that ALL of you have read the announcements that establish the guidelines for this section of GC. Also in the announcements, we have published the CHAT ROOM Schedule. We hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to take part in the posts. Don't just come to read, talk to us too. :)

kiml122 05-22-2002 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ClasseeB
Hello Sisterfriends of Greekchat,
I don't get here often but when I do, it's fabulous!! I just happenend to find the site about two months ago. I felt welcomed from the start. You guys are great, the conversation is good and I've truly enjoyed browsing and reading even old posts. I look forward to more intriguing topics in the future.

(Hey Kiml122- hope everything is going well. I'll be talking to you soon!!)

ClasseeB

It's about time you posted, I saw our girl this past weekend and had a blast. Talk to you soon...and welcome.:)

candygirl 05-23-2002 12:37 AM

I just wanted to say "Welcome" to all the new sisterfriends from another sisterfriend. :D

spellbound 05-23-2002 04:47 PM

I just want to say welcome to the other new sisterfriends. So a big welcome gots to ClasseeB, knaledge, and Gina1201!! Welcome sisterfriends!! :)

Kymberly03 06-06-2002 04:19 PM

Hey, I'm new :o)

Hey everybody! My name is Kimberly, I'm from Milwaukee, WI and I'm a soon to be senior (on Tuesday...hooray!) in high school. I want to be a Delta when I get to college! I joined this board to get to know some Deltas one on one, and I hope to be talkin to ya'll!;) :) If there are any members that are from around here, if you could pm me, that would be great. :cool:

#1 Leading Lady 06-07-2002 12:06 AM

Sisterfriends,

I would like to WELCOME you ALL to DST BLVD but here are a few Reminders to ensure that you have an enjoyable visit.

First, before you even you select a screen name or post ANYTHING please READ and MEMORIZE the word and meaning of DISCRETION!!! Belive me when my SORORS and I tell you the world of DELTA is small and the internet doesn't not always contain you identity. Once you got that part down to Perfection, READ, READ and READ one more time....Announcements: A Torch to Guide You....this is there for YOU. Finally (since I don't want feel like preaching tonight PLEASE take the time to READ and SEARCH through the old topics. If you see something of interest POST in that particular thread and it will magically appear back up to the top again ;) We have discussed everything from the rooter to the tooter so I am sure you will find plenty of threads of interest if NOT and ONLY then please START something new. If you are not sure if the topic or the question you may have is appropriate please feel free to email or PM any of the lovely Moderators or MY SORORS and we will GLADLY assist you

I definitely hope YOU ALL have a very enjoyable time here on DST Blvd where the LOVE shines BRIGHT