GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Finding Your Stuff Somewhere You Didn't Expect (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=79285)

SOPi_Jawbreaker 07-14-2006 09:41 PM

Finding Your Stuff Somewhere You Didn't Expect

I'm watching HGTV's "Freestyle" right now. And while it's not actually my own stuff, I saw this couple that has the SAME EXACT coffee table as my lil. Too bad I never see anyone with my stuff. Sigh. :(

PM_Mama00 07-15-2006 12:35 AM

Good thread!

I used to have this burgundy, gold and dark green comforter. I saw this thing EVERYWHERE. My ex had the same one, Ross on Friends had it in I believe blue instead of burgundy, and I saw it a few other places on TV too. The other day me and a few best friends were going to have a picnic and she pulled out a comforter and I was like holy shit I had that!

MaryAmanda 07-15-2006 02:32 AM

So my mother had bought me this shirt from a store I don't usually shop at. A week later, I realized that my best friend (who normally doesn't shop there either) had gone out and bought the same exact shirt.

We've often gone shopping and bought the same shirt in different colors, but to see that we end up with the same clothes anyway was rather funny. :p

Drolefille 07-15-2006 12:19 PM

We used to have this old boxy portable phone.. I swear it was on every TV show through the 90s

jadis96 07-18-2006 02:05 AM

I used to have throw pillows and a throw on my couch from the Todd Oldham collection at Target, the same throw/ pillows are in the girls bedroom on the show 6 Simple Rules.

AlphaFrog 07-18-2006 07:40 AM

Last show I was in, one of the actor's mother had the same wedding ring as I do, only hers was in yellow gold, mine is in white.

KatieKate1244 07-18-2006 08:32 AM

I was watching "Zoey 101" and they showed a shot of her dorm room, and I have the exact same turquoise bedspread she does! (And if you really want to know why I was watching "Zoey 101," they film it on Pepperdine's campus--where my best friend from high school goes to school!)

AlphaFrog 07-18-2006 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatieKate1244
(And if you really want to know why I was watching "Zoey 101," they film it on Pepperdine's campus--where my best friend from high school goes to school!)

Yes, that would have been my first question...;)

PM_Mama00 07-18-2006 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatieKate1244
I was watching "Zoey 101" and they showed a shot of her dorm room, and I have the exact same turquoise bedspread she does! (And if you really want to know why I was watching "Zoey 101," they film it on Pepperdine's campus--where my best friend from high school goes to school!)

Lol it's ok. I watch it just for fun! I kinda like the show and wished I could have gone somewhere like that! :)

Adelphean 07-18-2006 11:14 PM

I saw a shirt I used to love on a woman on the Jerry Springer show, so I never wore it again. I've also seen my house on an episode of Cops when they were in Chattanooga.

SOPi_Jawbreaker 07-18-2006 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adelphean
I saw a shirt I used to love on a woman on the Jerry Springer show, so I never wore it again. I've also seen my house on an episode of Cops when they were in Chattanooga.

I don't know why, but this made me laugh.