GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Zeta Tau Alpha (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Famous Zetas (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=7363)

ZTAngel 12-07-2000 11:10 AM

Famous Zetas

Hey ladies! I was just wondering if you all knew any actresses/singers/authors...etc. who were Zetas. These are the ones I know of so far:
Delta Burke- "Designing Women", Miss Florida
Faith Daniels- I think she was on "Days of Our Lives" or "One Life to Live"

I heard Faith Hill and Jenny McCarthy too but I haven't been able to find any info on that.

PenguinTrax 12-18-2000 10:46 AM

There's a similar thread on the ZTA Sisters Only site. Evidently Delta Burke is not a ZTA!

ZLAM,
Barbara

ZTAngel 12-19-2000 01:04 AM

I'm having trouble getting into the sister's only site. Is anybody else having a problem? I know I'm supposed to use the number on my subscription to Themis but for some reason that's not working.

KarenC725 12-19-2000 10:22 AM

I don't belive that Faith Hill is a ZTA. She went to a junior college and left after one year. I don't believe that she returned to another school. If anyone knows if Jenny McCarthy is or not, I'd love to know as she is my boyfriend's favorite!

Silvergal25 12-27-2000 01:07 AM

There is a section on the national zta website that includes information about famous zetas that isn't under sisters only. I'm do not remember exactly where it is though, so you may want to look around. hope this helps. :-)

jcummi 04-16-2001 07:03 PM

ZTAngel, i cannot get registered into the sister's site either. I have talked to some of the girls in my chapter, and none of them can either. I don't know if that has something to do with the fact that we are still collegians or what. I even e-mailed the webmaster of the zetataualpha.org website, but never got a reply...you are not the only one!
ZLAM, Julie

ZTAngel 04-17-2001 05:56 PM

jcummi- When I asked a few of the girls in my chapter, they all said they couldn't get on either. Weird... Oh well! ZLAM

ztaprincess 04-18-2001 12:25 AM

almost no one in our chapter can get on the sister's site either... =(

Zeta_Girl 05-04-2001 01:00 AM

about the famous Zetas...The wife of the person from hallmark was a zeta that is why hallmarks symbol is the 5 pointed crown. I also heard on another thread that something about the little mermaid was from zeta (however I'm not too sure about that one, just something I heard)

------------------
"Only The Best Get Crowned"

Dianne 06-07-2001 01:39 PM

The Little Mermaid was written by a ZTA, the screenplay that is. There are some Zeta secrets hidden throughout the movie (like our password), and there are 5-pointed crowns all over the place. And none of the girls at my chapter can get into the sisters only site either. Good, I thought it was just me! ZLAM!

huggabunchzta 04-17-2002 03:47 AM

get into the sisters section

Take your link, then add your initiation number

ex. my link is 543
and my personal number which can be found on your membership card or whatever is 0123

Make sure that you use 4 digits there though even if you are only member 54 you need 0054

then you should be able to get into the site so long as you can prove who you are

ZLAM

i made up the numbers but that is how it all works

RockChalk 04-17-2002 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by KarenC725
I don't belive that Faith Hill is a ZTA. She went to a junior college and left after one year. I don't believe that she returned to another school. If anyone knows if Jenny McCarthy is or not, I'd love to know as she is my boyfriend's favorite!
Karen's right. I watched the Behind the Music on Faith Hill and they said she was not in a sorority.

becljohn 04-23-2002 11:28 AM

Halmark

The lady from Halmark is not a ZTA. That is a common rumor that all chapters have heard. However there are a few ladies heavily involved with charity work that are among our elite. Lindon B. Johnson's daughter happens to be one of them. I have not heard anything about Jenny Garth being a member of ZTA, I don't think so but I may be Wrong. Have a great one ladies and wear your crowns with pride!

ZetaLuvBunny 04-23-2002 12:44 PM

The girl on the Real World Chicago (Kari I think is her name) is a Zeta.

BooBoo'sZTA 05-02-2002 03:57 PM

I still can't get onto the sister's only sight and I've tried everything!! :rolleyes: