GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Theta Nu Xi (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=202)
-   -   Theta Nu Xi Chapter Roll Call (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=40818)

tnxbutterfly 10-13-2003 09:54 PM

Theta Nu Xi Chapter Roll Call

Hey Beautiful Butterflies,

I'm glad that we're getting more sisters to GC now that we got our forum. So I thought it would be nice if we introduced ourselves. I know I met a lot of you at convention,but I'm sure there's some people I didn't. So don't be shy.

I'll start:

I pledged Xi Gamma Summer of 2002. I'm currently in Xi Delta. I'm #1 of 1 (ACE in the house) and my line name is Buttercup. My over all line name is J.O. 121 (PM me if you want to know what that means)

Alright who's next?:cool:

WhirlwindTNX 10-13-2003 11:12 PM

Hey sorors!

This is Shelby from the Nu Colony at the University of Pittsburgh!

My line's name is. . .it's long. . .Laisse Les Bon Temps Rouler. . .we go by L.L.B.T.R. (keeps mystery going).

I'm number 1 of 5! ACE baby!!!!

My line name is Whirlwind!

I became a Theta Woman in the Spring of 2003!

THETA NU!!!

butterfly2001nc 10-13-2003 11:43 PM

Hi all

Hey! This is Dira and currently i'm GAP at large about to be in the S. Florida GAP Colony!

I pledged the Beta Chapter at NCSU in the Spring of 2001. My line name is Hollywood! AND i'm an ACE!!!!

ACES represent!!

CleopatraUSU 10-14-2003 02:38 AM

Hi My name is Martine and I am from the Elite Epsilon chapter in Logan, UT. I am Spring 2001 and have loved every minute of it good and bad. I am happy to be on here to just chat with other sisters across the nation.

Diamant 10-14-2003 09:09 PM

Hi, I'm from Zeta chapter at Georgia State University.
My line name is Diamant d'Avril (diamond of april in french). I pledged in Spring 03, and my line's name is Dynamic Duo

tnxdriving4ce 10-15-2003 05:48 PM

THETA NU!!!
What's up my beautiful butterflies...I'm Danielle repping Xi Gamma by way of the most Passionate Pi Chapter. I am one of Pi's passionate, prestigious, precise, PERSEVERING, pristine and OHHH so pretty founding sisters! My line name is Driving Fource and I crossed Fall 2002 "Set It Off"

Convention was off the hook!!! It felt GREAT to see SOO many Thetas reppin hard!! Especially at Paradise Island when we were strolling hard through the streets!!!

Theta Nu Always and Forever,
Danielle
#4 Driving Fource

bd_butterfly03 10-16-2003 05:24 PM

Hello

Hello sisters,

This is Dona from Zeta chapter. I am very happy to be here.
I am glad we have a forum to come together ...
ONE love,

#2 Aquarian Amethyst
Spring 03

shout out to the beautiful butterflies everywhere
a special shout out to all the DEUCES!!!!

jamesta5 10-18-2003 09:57 AM

HOLLLLLLLERRRRRRRRRR!

hi everyone!

this is jamie, from the nu colony @ the university of pittsburgh!!!

let's see, i'm a junior right now majoring in religious studies and thinking about going for a minor in studio arts (it's ridiculous, i change my mind every day).

i am a SPR 03 girl, #5 holla (where are the 5's???), my line name is capricious. and as my girl shelbs mentioned before, line's name is L.L.B.T.R. (laisse les bon temps rouler).

it was so awesome to get to meet everyone that made it to convention, and i apologize that i didn't get around to meeting everyone. i was in "boot camp" most of the time, lol.

i hope everyone's semesters (or life for all you out in the "real world") are going well, and i hope to talk to some of y'all soon!! take care!

ONE love,
jamie

denise1705 10-23-2003 07:54 PM

Hey sorors!!!

My name is Sheila Brooks and I am one of the founders from the Kappa Chapter at Texas A&M University-Commerce. My line name and number is Eternal Flame #1. Our founding line is SURVIVORS (WHAT!!!) and we were born on April 1, 2001

I live in Killeen, TX now continuing my education at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor with a Degree in Nursing. I would like to give a shout out to all the ONES!!!

THETA NU!!!

thetanustew 10-31-2003 12:23 PM

Greetings from South Carolina

I'm currently representing GAP at large, but I pledged into the Gamma Chapter in Spring of 2000. My line name is Egyptian Breeze and was part of the Millennium Project line (shout out to my line sisters!!!!!). Since I was the first non-undergrad woman in Theta Nu Xi, I don't have a line number (GAP women starting getting line numbers after I pledged). I'm an honorary 6, though, and Founding Monarch Stanley (a 6 herself) said so!! :)

Right now I am an English professor at Coastal Carolina University in Myrtle Beach, SC, but we don't have a Theta Nu Xi chapter here...yet...

Thanks to Makeda for starting this forum, and ONE love to all my sorors who are true Theta Women.

Much love,
Dr. S

Atara_Annika4 11-01-2003 08:45 PM

Kappa Kutie in the house

Hey sorors!!

This is stephanie with Kappa. I crossed SP2K2. #4 Atara Annika
I am a criminal Justice Major, and someday i'm gonna go to law school, cuz i wanna be a lawyer "when i grow up"

Kappa is holding it down in da'merce!!

Special shoutout to all my 4 Klubs! we run this!

ONElove 12-03-2003 01:22 PM

Whats up Sorors =)

My name is Antonya and I am in the Eta Chapter at Virginia Tech
I used to come on greek chat all the time and I will try and come on more and more.

I crossed Fall 2001, Dec 1st @ 9:57 p.m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a 3 and my line name is Frantic Dreamer...my whole line name is Kollective Kismet.

I was also at covention and I will never forget going out will the sisters at Pleasure Island. I gotta tell you I went back to Pleasure Island just last Tuesday during Thanksgiving break and it was NOT THE SAME!

1lawPYT 12-26-2003 07:43 PM

Not a Butterfly, but...

Hey Ladies...
I'm not a member of Theta Nu Xi, but since the ladies of the Alpha chapter insisted on riding in my car, staying at my apartment, and borrowing my stuff...well I think I'm close enough LOL. My roommate pledged in 02 and I've had the privilege of knowing many of the Alpha girls (UNC WHOO HOO!!)...I've also witnessed several emergences and I'm glad that TNX is spreading like wild fire all over the country. While I've always had eyes for another Greek org., I love what TNX is all about. Keep it up butterflies!

preciousjeni 02-05-2004 05:54 AM

DEUCE, DEUCE Let it loose!!

Jennis here, reppin' Xi Epsilon. I crossed Spring 2004!!!!! I'm known as PourSISTAnCE (pronounced "persistence") and my line's name is Executing WOES.

Shout out to my ONE and only line sister! ACE ACE SET THE PACE!! Oh and don't you forget...pink and green run the scene Baby Squirrel!

Mystical_Vision 03-03-2004 04:31 PM

Theta Nu!

Hi Ladies...

My name's Tonya and I pledged Xi Gamma Spring 2001. My line name is Mystical Vision and my collective name is All in ONE. Like Shannon, I don't have a number so I guess I'm an honorary 1. (Shannon, you, me, Tahira and Christie should get together and make special shirts or something ;D)

I'm currently pursuing a 2nd BA in Sociology at NC State and working with a group of sisters to get a GAP chapter started in the Triangle.

I'm going to be in Raleigh next week during Spring Break, so if anyone wants to hang out let me know!

ONE Love,

Tonya
mystical_vision@msn.com