GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Recruitment Stories (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   Who is Rushing Fall 2021/Spring 2022? (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=247885)

Jill1228 08-18-2021 08:06 PM

Who is Rushing Fall 2021/Spring 2022?

My sincere apologies for not getting this thread done. I have had one crazy year personally (not in the best way, I’m sad to say)…
Thankfully it looks like things might be turning around…let’s hope so
I know we had had some Bid Days and feel free to let me know who landed where…

Jill1228 SEC Rec crew: At Alabama CHI OMEGA, ALPHA OMICRON PI, ALPHA PHI

SquirrelyDays 08-19-2021 12:34 PM

2 of my daughter's friends are almost done at FSU; her other friend is at Auburn and went Chi-O (legacy).

gaangel5 08-20-2021 09:10 AM

GaAngel5 Rec Crew:
Alabama 3 ZETA TAU ALPHA, 1 DELTA GAMMA, 1 ALPHA OMICRON PI, 1 SIGMA KAPPA, 1 DELTA ZETA
Mississippi State 1 ZETA TAU ALPHA

PiPhiERDoc 08-21-2021 03:54 PM

Arkansas

My niece just had her first recruitment as an active, and Pi Phi welcomed home 167 new angels!!! Heard quota at Arkansas was 162 with 93% of women who started recruitment receiving a bid today. Amazing!!

SquirrelyDays 08-23-2021 08:12 AM

Bittersweet this morning: my 2 rec girls at FSU did not go to my house (but Kappa will LOVE them both!) - HOWEVER - we matched quota! Very proud of our Alpha Gams!

TLLK 08-23-2021 11:51 AM

Happy news from Texas Christian University as my rec girl is now part of the 95 new member class of Delta Gamma. Her mother (GPHI) and I pledged our respective groups at CSULB forty years ago so we're thrilled to see her daughter has now found her sisterhood.

shadokat 08-24-2021 01:28 PM

My Bff's daughter went Delta Zeta at Georgia.

PKTKKG 08-26-2021 12:28 PM

Queen City Rec Crew

1 South Carolina - went Phi Mu!
1 Alabama - went Tri Delta!
1 at LSU - pending
1 at Clemson - pending

SWTXBelle 08-29-2021 07:38 PM

Thus far at A&M -
1 - Pi Beta Phi
1 - Kappa Delta

SWTXBelle 08-30-2021 06:20 AM

2 more at TX A & M - GAMMA PHI!

PKTKKG 09-01-2021 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PKTKKG (Post 2486528)
Queen City Rec Crew

1 South Carolina - went Phi Mu!
1 Alabama - went Tri Delta!
1 at LSU - pending
1 at Clemson - pending

LSU has been delayed with the hurricane :(, but my girl is still in Round 3. Not sure when it will resume.

My Clemson girl pledged KKG!!!!!!!

I also forgot that I have one girl at Appalachian State - that recruitment begins sometime in September!

PKTKKG 09-12-2021 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PKTKKG (Post 2486668)
LSU has been delayed with the hurricane :(, but my girl is still in Round 3. Not sure when it will resume.

My Clemson girl pledged KKG!!!!!!!

I also forgot that I have one girl at Appalachian State - that recruitment begins sometime in September!

Ok so my final Queen City results:

Alabama girl went Tri Delta
Clemson girl went Kappa Kappa Gamma
South Carolina girl went Phi Mu
Appalachian State girl went Delta Zeta
LSU girl went Kappa Kappa Gamma (and her mom is one happy Kappa mom!!!)

SquirrelyDays 09-23-2021 06:52 PM

Excited!! Over the summer I found out from my daughter that her HS band captain and performing arts QUEEN was attending a school that has Alpha Gamma Delta and without a recruitment resume I wrote an introduction letter and sent it off to that tiny school. I'm honestly not sure my letter was at all helpful because it certainly didn't have some of the info I usually put on the official form we use (like GPA or GLO family members) but I mentioned her campus involvement and leadership positions and poise based on my interactions with her as a band and chorus booster... and GUESS WHERE SHE PLEDGED! Happy to have an AGD at Illinois Wesleyan!

AGDee 09-23-2021 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SquirrelyDays (Post 2487106)
Excited!! Over the summer I found out from my daughter that her HS band captain and performing arts QUEEN was attending a school that has Alpha Gamma Delta and without a recruitment resume I wrote an introduction letter and sent it off to that tiny school. I'm honestly not sure my letter was at all helpful because it certainly didn't have some of the info I usually put on the official form we use (like GPA or GLO family members) but I mentioned her campus involvement and leadership positions and poise based on my interactions with her as a band and chorus booster... and GUESS WHERE SHE PLEDGED! Happy to have an AGD at Illinois Wesleyan!

That's awesome! I found out earlier this week that one of the twins my daughter used to babysit is going through recruitment at my alma mater so I fired off a rec but I don't know what the turn around time on those is so I also messaged the CA to let her know. She's a phenomenal candidate so I'm sure she'll be highly sought after.

Sciencewoman 09-24-2021 01:54 PM

Haven't heard on two of my three recs, but #3 joined Gamma Phi Beta. Yay!!!!!!