GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Recruitment (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Looking for strong women (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=241646)

yves1938 01-19-2018 12:01 PM

Looking for strong women
 
Im delighted to share the value of our organization which is based on friendship, service, and community. We have nearly 100 local Chapters throughout the United States and Canada. We are a strong non-academic sorority. We promote true friendship among women throughout the world; we work for higher standards among young people, and to perform service work whenever and wherever possible.
Each Chapter has its own local projects for service. Along with our commitment to helping others, we have a lot of fun in our Chapter. We work hard to serve, and we enjoy our friendships.

We also regularly have socials and Id love to invite you to join us where youll have the opportunity to meet some wonderful ladies and get an idea of who we are.

Inbox me to receive information to attend our February 10th event.

Kevin 01-19-2018 12:07 PM

Definitely not my lane, but did you intentionally leave the name and/or a link to your organization's website out of your post? Otherwise, good post. I hope you guys have success.

thetalady 01-19-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yves1938 (Post 2452078)
Im delighted to share the value of our organization which is based on friendship, service, and community. We have nearly 100 local Chapters throughout the United States and Canada. We are a strong non-academic sorority. We promote true friendship among women throughout the world; we work for higher standards among young people, and to perform service work whenever and wherever possible.
Each Chapter has its own local projects for service. Along with our commitment to helping others, we have a lot of fun in our Chapter. We work hard to serve, and we enjoy our friendships.

We also regularly have socials and Id love to invite you to join us where youll have the opportunity to meet some wonderful ladies and get an idea of who we are.

Inbox me to receive information to attend our February 10th event.


Seems pretty sketchy without any indication of what organization you are promoting.

Kevin 01-19-2018 12:40 PM

Right? I'm halfway convinced they'll try to sign you up for Amway if you show up.

NinjaPoodle 01-19-2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin (Post 2452083)
Right? I'm halfway convinced they'll try to sign you up for Amway if you show up.

lol



I'm guessing this may be them?

http://sigmaphigamma.com/chapter-serv_story.html#

yves1938 01-22-2018 01:07 PM

Sorry for not posting the link. Ninjapoodle is correct.

http://sigmaphigamma.com/index.html

yves1938 01-22-2018 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin (Post 2452079)
Definitely not my lane, but did you intentionally leave the name and/or a link to your organization's website out of your post? Otherwise, good post. I hope you guys have success.

Sorry. Thanks for the feedback. http://sigmaphigamma.com/index.html

yves1938 01-22-2018 02:50 PM

Update 2
 
http://www.sigmaphigamma.com/joinus.html

Kevin 01-22-2018 04:41 PM

Is there a reason for posting the link 3 times?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.