GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Don't Bump This Thread (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=59186)

lil_sunshine 07-11-2006 03:26 PM

Lo siento pero yo tengo que porque















IT'S MY BIRTHDAY DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

teena 07-11-2006 03:28 PM

HAPPY happy HAPPY happy HAPPY happy
BIRTHDAY to

lil_sunshine:D

lil_sunshine 07-11-2006 03:30 PM

THANK YA MUCH, teena!!!!!!!! :D

tinydancer 07-11-2006 04:48 PM

BUMP!
Because I'm retired and I have all the time I need to bump this thread!:p

teena 07-13-2006 01:20 PM

It is against my religion to bump this thread.

AlphaFrog 07-13-2006 01:22 PM

little bump

Thrillhouse 07-13-2006 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RU OX Alum
That's what you think. But in responce.........




































































































I disagree.

Yeah, it was controversial but I had to throw it out there and see what people thought.

This is a bump for all of the open space on the last couple of pages.

teena 07-13-2006 05:56 PM

The I hate RU OX Alum and Thrillhouse with all that doggone space
Bump

DeltAlum 07-13-2006 06:01 PM

Things are bumpy enough here already.

MaryAmanda 07-13-2006 06:40 PM

I'm not bumping.

...
...
...
...
...
...

*shove!*

Thrillhouse 07-13-2006 09:22 PM

Looking back on it, I didn't really like mice pace either bump

AlphaFrog 07-14-2006 02:07 PM

Friday, less then an hour to go BUMP.

teena 07-20-2006 08:43 PM

SHOVE!!!

DeltAlum 07-21-2006 12:08 AM

I think I'll wait until tomorrow to bump this.

VAgirl18 07-21-2006 12:21 PM

hmmmmmmmmmm.

NinjaPoodle 03-29-2007 12:56 PM

A new year BUMP:cool:

tinydancer 03-29-2007 04:20 PM

I was wondering whatever happened to this thread.

mulattogyrl 03-29-2007 04:54 PM

I haven't seen this thread in a long time.

DeltAlum 03-29-2007 06:33 PM

Oh brother, is this back again bump.

1908Revelations 03-29-2007 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senusret I (Post 886894)
I owned The Monster at the End of the Book and recently discovered the sequel in the classroom library!


I loooooooved this book.....now I have to find it again!


bump

AlphaFrog 03-30-2007 08:05 AM

FRIDAYYYYYYY BUMP

VAgirl18 03-30-2007 08:57 AM

a baby bump

gamma_girl52 03-30-2007 11:13 AM

I just wanted to see it higher up on the page.

Oh yeah. BUMP....;)

NinjaPoodle 04-02-2007 03:42 PM

Monday Morning Bump

DeltAlum 04-02-2007 03:44 PM

I won't bump, I won't bump, I won't bump....

Oh.

NinjaPoodle 04-02-2007 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltAlum (Post 1422257)
I won't bump, I won't bump, I won't bump....

Oh.

It's too late. You did. bump.

1908Revelations 04-02-2007 04:13 PM

Why are we not bunping this thread?;) :rolleyes: Now answer the question! hahahaha

DeltAlum 04-02-2007 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1908Revelations (Post 1422278)
Why are we not bunping this thread?;) :rolleyes: Now answer the question! hahahaha

Just because.

tinydancer 04-02-2007 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1908Revelations (Post 1422278)
Why are we not bunping this thread?;) :rolleyes: Now answer the question! hahahaha

Because someone told us not to, and we always follow directions.

1908Revelations 04-02-2007 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinydancer (Post 1422593)
Because someone told us not to, and we always follow directions.

O-Tay!

NinjaPoodle 04-02-2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinydancer (Post 1422593)
Because someone told us not to, and we always follow directions.

Thats a good reason.:)

DeltAlum 04-03-2007 10:53 PM

Great BigBUMP!

LeslieAGD 04-04-2007 05:46 AM

excuse me, coming through....bump, bump, bump!

RU OX Alum 04-04-2007 09:37 AM

my black car is now neon yellow from pollen, and my sinuses are BUMPing my eyeballs

AlphaFrog 04-04-2007 09:44 AM

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

Dionysus 04-04-2007 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaFrog (Post 1423683)
Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

Are you trying to tell us something? ;) :p

AlphaFrog 04-04-2007 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dionysus (Post 1423699)
Are you trying to tell us something? ;) :p

It's spring and I like rainbows?:)

NinjaPoodle 04-04-2007 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeslieAGD (Post 1423621)
excuse me, coming through....bump, bump, bump!

No shoving please. There's plenty of room for everyone to BUMP

NinjaPoodle 04-04-2007 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaFrog (Post 1423683)
Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump


My name is Ninjapoodle and I approve this BUMP. :)

NinjaPoodle 04-07-2007 09:07 PM

Pre-Easter bump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.