GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Kappa Alpha Psi (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   New Bruhs, introduce yourself!!! (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=68785)

G-Kue 1911 02-16-2010 04:31 PM

Good to see new juice....y'all boys take it easy.
Quote:

Originally Posted by KA6Klub (Post 1897612)
Ight sand i see ya!


rookieoftheyer0 02-16-2010 07:51 PM

gamma psi spr 09
5 klub
swagger and sophistikation
gsu

ACE/TAIL_NUPE 02-17-2010 02:53 PM

Yo Yo! @ G-Kue1911 thats Jason Brooks Fall 99 DG... Thats whats up... @PrettyBoy... yesssir... Long hard road my good bro! I still find myself wakin up in the night spittin the founders:(... LOL! I have repressed memories...

PrettyBoy 02-19-2010 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACE/TAIL_NUPE (Post 1898086)
Yo Yo! @ G-Kue1911 thats Jason Brooks Fall 99 DG... Thats whats up... @PrettyBoy... yesssir... Long hard road my good bro! I still find myself wakin up in the night spittin the founders:(... LOL! I have repressed memories...

LOL I was stuck in that mode for a long time after I crossed too.:D

G-Kue 1911 02-19-2010 08:00 AM

It's hard not to be a Neo when your a Nupe:D!
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1898975)
LOL I was stuck in that mode for a long time after I crossed too.:D


KAPPAtivating 02-19-2010 08:19 PM

Whassup Bruhs??? It's been a busy few weeks. Nevertheless, I'm back on board! Glad to see all the Newbies and Neos! Kongrats and welKome to GC!:cool:

PrettyBoy 02-21-2010 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Kue 1911 (Post 1899049)
It's hard not to be a Neo when your a Nupe:D!

This would make a good siggy for a Neo.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAPPAtivating (Post 1899281)
Whassup Bruhs??? It's been a busy few weeks. Nevertheless, I'm back on board! Glad to see all the Newbies and Neos! Kongrats and welKome to GC!:cool:

Good to have you back, Nupe.

PrettyBoy 02-21-2010 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KA6Klub (Post 1897610)
Yea...the girl who filmed it did a terrible job...
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyQ...13/8UQn8OetYyc

My prophytes probate is better though but it's on the same channel.

You guys looked smooth, Phi. It was hard to see, but I could see some of it, and you guys looked good.

G-Kue 1911 02-21-2010 12:36 PM

Are you familar with MB Gamma Psi spring 04?
Quote:

Originally Posted by rookieoftheyer0 (Post 1897712)
gamma psi spr 09
5 klub
swagger and sophistikation
gsu


KA6Klub 02-23-2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1899665)
You guys looked smooth, Phi. It was hard to see, but I could see some of it, and you guys looked good.

Thanks yo...Nu Omega known for our shoulder work

PrettyBoy 02-24-2010 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KA6Klub (Post 1900453)
Thanks yo...Nu Omega known for our shoulder work

LOL..shimmy? :D

KA6Klub 02-25-2010 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1900817)
LOL..shimmy? :D

lol yea nupe...thats what we kall it...a.k.a. "sweet shoulders"...more seduktive

PrettyBoy 03-01-2010 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KA6Klub (Post 1901260)
lol yea nupe...thats what we kall it...a.k.a. "sweet shoulders"...more seduktive

http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif

That's kool, Nupe.:D:cool:

rickdubose 03-10-2010 09:35 PM

What up, Bruhz!
 
Rick DuBose
Grand Pi Khapter
Fall 1988
Krimson Armageddon
#5
Mothership!!! Home of the Vipers!!!!!!

Puryear 03-12-2010 03:57 PM

Greetings Brothers All
 
To the Nupes of GC, Yo!!!

Tereance Puryear
The Tre: Kodeine / Dot Kom
4 K.O.T.K.G.
Fall 09
Lawrenceville-Duluth (GA) Alumni
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.

Puryear 03-12-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickdubose (Post 1906179)
Rick DuBose
Grand Pi Khapter
Fall 1988
Krimson Armageddon
#5
Mothership!!! Home of the Vipers!!!!!!

Nupe, I run into you from Target to the internet!

AK5Klub2009 03-14-2010 12:24 PM

Koley Horton
Kid Kudi
Alpha Kappa Chapter (NCCU)
Fall 09
7 Disciples of Benediction
5 Klub

Whas good nupes?

PrettyBoy 03-22-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickdubose (Post 1906179)
Rick DuBose
Grand Pi Khapter
Fall 1988
Krimson Armageddon
#5
Mothership!!! Home of the Vipers!!!!!!

:eek: An old head. I'm not alone..:D

ETA: finally, a Nupe made before me on here.

rklayton3 03-25-2010 05:17 PM

Whats good NUPES!! YO! YO!

Ra Clayton
Delta Nu-"The Mutha Fukin Death Khapter"-Pride of the Northern Province
Winter 08
The K.O.L.L.E.K.T.I.O.N.
Tre Klub

kappa2nupe 03-26-2010 05:34 PM

Greeting Brothers

Rodney L Fitzgerald
Chester Alumni Chapter
Spring 99
Bookman
3 Klub
Odyssey 7

IKE_DA_KAPPA 03-30-2010 08:14 AM

New to the Bond
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NUPE4LIFE (Post 1060177)
This thread is for all new bruhs to the board to introduce yourself. Please include your chapter name and year of initiation.

Brothers I am the newest of new in the EP. I am a member of the Fort Washington (MD) Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. I crossed the burning sands 26 March 2010 @ 7:23 PM and 27 seconds. Glad to be a member of the greatest fraternity on Earth, and i am ready to work.

Spring 2010
Kase KLOSED
6 Honore'

G-Kue 1911 03-30-2010 10:19 AM

Kongrats Nupe we had 6 boys made this weekend also....PM me I'm in the DC area. Yo

Quote:

Originally Posted by IKE_DA_KAPPA (Post 1912122)
Brothers I am the newest of new in the EP. I am a member of the Fort Washington (MD) Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. I crossed the burning sands 26 March 2010 @ 7:23 PM and 27 seconds. Glad to be a member of the greatest fraternity on Earth, and i am ready to work.

Spring 2010
Kase KLOSED
6 Honore'


Mr. Hollywood 03-30-2010 10:01 PM

What up bruhs ?
 
Cory G.
Spring '02
Theta Lambda Chapter
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.

PrettyBoy 03-31-2010 07:43 PM

the only thing I hate about GC is I can't tell the backs from the Nupes.

G-Kue 1911 04-01-2010 02:43 PM

I'm with you Phi....it's becoming to easy to perp!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1912945)
the only thing I hate about GC is I can't tell the backs from the Nupes.


PrettyBoy 04-01-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Kue 1911 (Post 1913201)
I'm with you Phi....it's becoming to easy to perp!

Yup, I know. I just call them backs, Nupe, because it covers both perps and backs. If they're "really" members of Kappa, then they're backs for only making one post and then leaving, not even chatting with the Nupes for a minute. At DZ we refer to brothers like that as pie backs. I'm not saying that they have to stay, but at least chat with the brothers for a minute. And if they're not in the Bond, then yeah, they're perps, but since we have no way of knowing on here, I'll just put them in the pie back category.

I wouldn't even sweat it, Nupe. They're not worth your time.

G-Kue 1911 04-02-2010 01:42 PM

Not sweating it Nupe..."If I hadn't pledged Kappa I'd be frustrated too"...lol!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1913360)
Yup, I know. I just call them backs, Nupe, because it covers both perps and backs. If they're "really" members of Kappa, then they're backs for only making one post and then leaving, not even chatting with the Nupes for a minute. At DZ we refer to brothers like that as pie backs. I'm not saying that they have to stay, but at least chat with the brothers for a minute. And if they're not in the Bond, then yeah, they're perps, but since we have no way of knowing on here, I'll just put them in the pie back category.

I wouldn't even sweat it, Nupe. They're not worth your time.


NinjaPoodle 04-03-2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Kue 1911 (Post 1913201)
I'm with you Phi....it's becoming to easy to perp!

Quietly slips in..Thank goodness for facebook..quietly slips right back out..:cool:

PrettyBoy 04-04-2010 10:30 PM

Damn, when I saw NP's name over here before I clicked on this thread, I did one of these numbers-->:eek:

I thought some drama unfolded.http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/18.gif
:D

G-Kue 1911 04-04-2010 11:14 PM

Nah...NP's...never drama...and always welcome...lol!
QUOTE=PrettyBoy;1913975]Damn, when I saw NP's name over here before I clicked on this thread, I did one of these numbers-->:eek:

I thought some drama unfolded.http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/18.gif
:D[/QUOTE]

PrettyBoy 04-05-2010 08:09 AM

^^^LOL, no I didn't mean it like that. NP's one of the coolest members on this whole message board and I mean that, I said "drama" because I thought maybe Kappativating showed up and went off on one of the backs/perps. He hates backs/perps and internet "aspirants" LOL, so I thought some drama broke out with folks going back and forth. So, I thought NP was over here doing some moderating. AQAK--I thought you might have been cussing one of these backs/perps out too, causing NP to show up. LOL

ETA: and yeah, NP you're always welcome over here. No doubt.:D

G-Kue 1911 04-05-2010 09:19 AM

Gotta Love that Indy love lol...and where is Kapp...don't he know everything is done best in 3's...lol! Guess me and my boy PB gon have to hold it down until his return. Yo!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1914045)
^^^LOL, no I didn't mean it like that. NP's one of the coolest members on this whole message board and I mean that, I said "drama" because I thought maybe Kappativating showed up and went off on one of the backs/perps. He hates backs/perps and internet "aspirants" LOL, so I thought some drama broke out with folks going back and forth. So, I thought NP was over here doing some moderating. AQAK--I thought you might have been cussing one of these backs/perps out too, causing NP to show up. LOL

ETA: and yeah, NP you're always welcome over here. No doubt.:D


rickdubose 04-05-2010 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1909697)
:eek: An old head. I'm not alone..:D

ETA: finally, a Nupe made before me on here.

Preciate the love, PB. What up to the Nupes!!!!!! "Hey" to the Kappas.

PrettyBoy 04-05-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickdubose (Post 1914176)
Preciate the love, PB. What up to the Nupes!!!!!! "Hey" to the Kappas.

What's the difference? :confused:

I'm asking not because I don't know, but because should there ever have been a difference? Same case as graduate brothers and undergraduate brothers? What's the difference? A good brother is a good brother, regardless of how he was initiated, and a back is a back regardless of how he was initiated. There's a difference. Black folks, still and never will be able to be on the same page.

PM me, please.

btw: I see you were made at Pi. Do you know Harold Jackson? What about Bobby Minds?

ETA again: Now THIS is a real brother (no perp). We know the same Nupes. Small world. Yeah, Nupe, I'm going to email you. My older brother who was made by Harold is also a dentist.:)

KAPPAtivating 04-12-2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Kue 1911 (Post 1914056)
Gotta Love that Indy love lol...and where is Kapp...don't he know everything is done best in 3's...lol! Guess me and my boy PB gon have to hold it down until his return. Yo!

What up to the BRUHS and "hi" to these lame perps. Thanks for playing, but we have lovely parting gifts for you so feel free to exit stage left! I've been super busy...training for races, work, travel, etc. Hope all is well with the FRAT. Kongrats to the new members and Neos!:cool:

PrettyBoy 04-13-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAPPAtivating (Post 1916436)
What up to the BRUHS and "hi" to these lame perps. Thanks for playing, but we have lovely parting gifts for you so feel free to exit stage left!

http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif

Puryear 04-14-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1916828)

Nupe, I tried to send you a PM, but it says you don't receive them. If you can, please PM or email me, or let me know how I can contact you.

G-Kue 1911 04-14-2010 12:38 PM

That's whats up Nupe...keep on "Achieving"
Quote:

Originally Posted by KAPPAtivating (Post 1916436)
What up to the BRUHS and "hi" to these lame perps. Thanks for playing, but we have lovely parting gifts for you so feel free to exit stage left! I've been super busy...training for races, work, travel, etc. Hope all is well with the FRAT. Kongrats to the new members and Neos!:cool:


StriKtlyNupe 04-14-2010 04:29 PM

Phi Nu to all of the newly initiated bruhs.

PrettyBoy 04-18-2010 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puryear (Post 1917010)
Nupe, I tried to send you a PM, but it says you don't receive them. If you can, please PM or email me, or let me know how I can contact you.

Try it now. It should work.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.