GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Recruitment (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   SEC rotation (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=97571)

sigmadiva 07-05-2008 09:40 PM

SEC rotation

I've been on GC for a few years now and I've noticed an interesting trend - each year one particular SEC school seems to garner the most questions about recruitment.

For example, a few years ago many of the recruitment questions were about LSU, about two years ago the recruitment questions seemed to focus on all the big Florida schools, UF, FSU, and UCF. And, now this year it actually seems to be a tie between Ole Miss and UGA.

Anyone wanna predict the next SEC school that will get bombarded by recruitment questions? Me? I predict Arkansas. I just feel that will be the next school. :p

nate2512 07-05-2008 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sigmadiva (Post 1676489)
I've been on GC for a few years now and I've noticed an interesting trend - each year one particular SEC school seems to garner the most questions about recruitment.

For example, a few years ago many of the recruitment questions were about LSU, about two years ago the recruitment questions seemed to focus on all the big Florida schools, UF, FSU, and UCF. And, now this year it actually seems to be a tie between Ole Miss and UGA.

Anyone wanna predict the next SEC school that will get bombarded by recruitment questions? Me? I predict Arkansas. I just feel that will be the next school. :p

BAMA

lauralaylin 07-06-2008 02:45 PM

Yeah, bama with the expansion going on is my guess.

PhiGam 07-06-2008 11:28 PM

Most of the questions I've seen on here have been Bama and FSU

TSteven 07-08-2008 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sigmadiva (Post 1676489)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiGam (Post 1676919)
Most of the questions I've seen on here have been Bama and FSU

Last time I checked, FSU and UCF were not in the SEC.

In any case, Alabama and Auburn are semi-pro so there will always be lots of questions about their requirements. Since I have already seen a few Vols-to-be starting to post, I am going with Tennessee.

Benzgirl 07-08-2008 09:33 PM

I'l vote for Bama

KSUViolet06 07-09-2008 02:46 PM

We're getting alot of UGA girls this year again it seems. I've also noticed that while not SEC, there are quite a few FSU PNMs posting here too.

Last year I recall hearing quite a bit about Auburn PNMs also (there were a TON of Auburn moms on GC last year).

carnation 07-09-2008 02:48 PM

I've directed a ton of Georgia PNMs here so I hope we'll be hearing from them!

(And if you're going there and you live behind us, don't out me!)

FreshmenDAD 07-10-2008 12:32 PM

BAMA and several will more than likely be coming from yours truly.

EtaPhiZTA 07-10-2008 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreshmenDAD (Post 1678827)
BAMA and several will more than likely be coming from yours truly.

Hooray -- I have really enjoyed the recruitment threads from parents. :)

bamagirl09 07-11-2008 01:22 AM

I really haven't seen all that many UA threads. I may just not be paying that much attention... I have seen way more UGA threads. I'm sure UA's will increase as recruitment nears, but I don't think they will have all that many more than anyone else.

I say UGA or UTennessee will have the most.