GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Recruitment (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   It's almost time.... (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=22893)

FAURecruitment 09-01-2002 05:53 PM

It's almost time....

Well, Recruitment is in one week and I am so excited. There is so much to do in so little time. I've been busier then ever trying to get everything ready for the week. I will be keeping everyone informed about what's going on with FAU's recruitment. :D

EagleChick19 09-01-2002 08:33 PM

Good Luck with recruitment!!! :)

phisigduchesscv 09-02-2002 01:43 AM

GO GREEK!!!
ALPHA XI DELTA * DELTA PHI EPSILON
PHI SIGMA SIGMA * THETA PHI ALPHA

Can you guess where I go?

Hi there,

I'm not sure I can guess where you go, but I can tell you where my heart hopes you'll go. gF grSSk ;)

It's just nice to see Phi Sigma Sigma listed as one of the recruitment choices. No matter where you end up though I wish you the best of luck in recruitment.

One final plug, I hope I will be able to call you my Phi Sigma Sigma Sister, but no matter what I will be proud to call you a Greek Sister.

Carolyn

A Random DphiE 09-02-2002 10:19 AM

I just want to wish you luck with your Recruitment! I was lucky enough to attend DphiE's Chartering Ceremony last week, and can assure you that if they are any indicator, you have wonderful chapters to choose from at FAU! Please keep us updated...:D
In Greek Spirit,
Carolina

fire1977 09-02-2002 11:15 AM

It's about time, more recruitment threads about DPHIE!!!!! Good luck with recruitment. Meet as many people as you can!:D ;)

FAURecruitment 09-02-2002 01:40 PM

Thanks

Thank you so much for all of your support this week is going to be hectic trying to get everything ready for Monday Night which is the first Night of Recruitment. Below is the schedule for Recruitment Week.

Monday, September 9:
Recruitment Orientation
Check-in starts at 6:30pm
Orientation Program starts at 7pm

Tuesday, September 10:
Open House Night
7-10pm
PNMs visit all 4 sororities

Wednesday, September 11:
Philanthropy Night
Candlelighting Ceremony at 6:30pm
Events go from 7-10pm

Thursday, September 12:
Skit Night
Events go from 7-9:40pm
PNMs visit 3 sororities

Friday, September 13:
Preference Night
Events go from 7-10pm
PNMs visit 2 sororities

Saturday, September 14:
Bid Day Woohoo!!! :D

My Recruitment Staff has different themes for each night of the week. I will be happy to share with you the themes, just let me know if you want me to.

EagleChick19 09-02-2002 02:00 PM

Go ahead and share the themes!! :)

FAURecruitment 09-02-2002 09:19 PM

Themes

This year's overall Recuritment theme is "Add a Chapter to your Life". Each night is a different story.

Monday:
Panhellenic Night - No Story this night
The Recruitment Counselors are wearing their pajamas.

Tuesday:
Jungle Book Night
We're dressing up like we are on a safari.

Wednesday:
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
We're dressing up like the characters.

Thursday:
Toy Story Night
We're dressing up like little girls

Friday:
Cinderella
We're dressing up in formal gowns.

Saturday:
Bid Day- No stroy, just the final chapter.

MooseGirl 09-03-2002 11:02 AM

Good Luck with recruitment! I hope you have a wondersul time this week and meet some awesome ladies!!

Jen

phisigduchesscv 09-09-2002 02:25 AM

Re: Thanks

Quote:

Originally posted by FAURecruitment

Monday, September 9:
Recruitment Orientation
Check-in starts at 6:30pm
Orientation Program starts at 7pm

Tuesday, September 10:
Open House Night
7-10pm

Wednesday, September 11:
Philanthropy Night
Candlelighting Ceremony at 6:30pm
Events go from 7-10pm

Thursday, September 12:
Skit Night
Events go from 7-9:40pm
PNMs visit 3 sororities

Friday, September 13:
Preference Night
Events go from 7-10pm
PNMs visit 2 sororities

Saturday, September 14:
Bid Day Woohoo!!! :D

My Recruitment Staff has different themes for each night of the week. I will be happy to share with you the themes, just let me know if you want me to.

Cara
VP of Recruitment

Cara,

Question are you going through recruitment or are you part of the Panhellenic putting on recruitment or both? I see that in your signature you have the question "can you guess where i go" but then you talk about your recruitment staff and sign that you are VP of recruitment.

Anyway, keep us posted how everything goes this week.

Carolyn

AlphaSigLana 09-09-2002 08:07 AM

Add a chapter to your life is a common theme. UWF used that theme this year. My home school(univeristy of Northern CO ) used this theme two years ago.
I hope recruitment goes well for you.

FAURecruitment 09-09-2002 10:34 PM

First Night

Well, tonight was the offical start of Recruitment. I have been stressed all weekend long. The Potential New Members are so adoreable. I love the all, but I'm trying not to get attached to them. Tonight, we had the tables set-up for each sorority we representatives behind them. Then we had 5 women from each chapter there to mingle with the women and to help us out. We made Get Well cards for a local Children's Hospital. They came out really cute. After that the women broke up into there Recruitment Counselor Groups (Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Delta). I hope the rest of the week. goes as well as tonight did.

FAURecruitment 09-09-2002 10:35 PM

Just to clear things up! I am in charge of Recruitment for Panhellenic. I'm already in a sorority.

Iris 09-09-2002 11:44 PM

FAURecruitment...

Don't tell where you belong until it's all over! Best of luck to everyone involved......looks like a good bunch!

Iris

phisigduchesscv 09-14-2002 11:09 PM

what's the results?

Okay, you know we're all dying of curiousity, how was recruitment at FAU this year?

Also, now that recruitment is over will you reveal what sorority you are with?

I hope all the sororities did well but of course I'm hoping Phi Sigma Sigma did especially well.

Carolyn