GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Alpha Xi Delta (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Greek Week Champs and Greek Goddess, Part II (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=95365)

BBelleADPi 04-11-2008 12:31 PM

Greek Week Champs and Greek Goddess, Part II

One of your chapters won Greek Week again for the second year in a row! They won several events during the week, and won the overall title, as was announced last night at the end of Greek Week, the Greek Goddess contest.

One of your sisters also won Greek Goddess this year for the fourth year in a row-my daughter!:D Her Big Sister was last year's winner.

The energy and dedication of this chapter is amazing. You have much to be proud of!

AZ-AlphaXi 04-11-2008 12:49 PM

congratulations to your daughter and to her chapter .. thanks for keeping us informed!!

AXiDTrish 04-12-2008 11:36 PM

West GA - Zeta Omega!!!!

In an email I received from a chapter member....

2 years running...GREEK WEEK CHAMPS 2008!!!!

4 years running...GREEK GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!(There has never been any other Greek Goddess besides an ALPHA XI DELTA!)

Tug of War....5 years running!!

Spirit and Unity Award!

Sidewalk Chalking Award!

Toga Tournament Award!

ALPHA XI DELTA ROCKS!

I LOVE MY CHAPTER!!! They make me proud!

AGDLynn 04-16-2008 09:47 PM

Congrats!!

She's a wonderful representative of Alpha Xi Delta!

BBelleADPi 04-17-2008 10:00 AM

Thanks, Lynn!!:)

BBelleADPi 05-09-2008 11:49 AM

Just thought I'd add to this thread that my daughter is Assistant Recruitment Advisor this year. Her main duty is being in charge of the Rho Gams for Fall Recruitment 2008. For their required workshop during the summer, she is bringing them all here to our house! She called us in early April and said she simply could not find a cabin, etc, willing to allow her to reserve it for one night only, instead of for the whole weekend, and she needed a meeting room as well. We told her having it here would be fine. Last year she had her sorority's recruitment workshop here, and I know there are less Rho Gams that Alpha Xis, so it should be a little roomier for everyone. The school's Greek advisor will also come. Since she is saving Panhellenic some lodging money from their budget, I suggested she see if some of that money could go towards having the girls' evening meal catered by a restaurant here at the house. Anway, she is super excited about the Rho Gams that she and the other Panhellenic officers have chosen, and she has done a great job of keeping them organized, informed, and motivated. Her school will break ground on Greek houses in 2009.

AZ-AlphaXi 05-09-2008 01:33 PM

how fun .

and good idea about using money not spent on lodging on a nice dinner ...

keep us up to date and let us know how it goes.